**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Void's Ability Trigger

Kappali11Kappali11 Posts: 6
edited December 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
While I enjoy playing Void, I feel that he could be better without increasing his core attributes.

Intimidating Presence in Order
Void will be of more utility if he always starts putting Petrify debuffs first (straight one after another) in every fights, followed by a pair of Fatigue and a pair of Agility debuffs in order.

New Fear of Void Synergy
We can observe Blade most awesome passive danger sense ( plus synergy boost) has very wide range encompassing all dimensional beings and all villains; Venom is also passively immune to all Tech champions' power burn and power drain. Void's current synergy to start fight with FOV against Avengers is quite limited due to many lost Avenger tags in contest avengers.

Void should starts the fight with FOV against all hero champions if he has synergy with Memphisto/Dormammu; and against all villains if synergy with Ghost Rider/Dr. Strange. He's said to be embodiment of annihilation. "The darkness of The Void’s god-like powers threaten to consume the world and anyone who stands in his wayKabam mentioned, "Void’s purpose is to kill and destroy anything" I'm sure it's not just puny Avengers. :wink:

Comments

• DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    would you like a 180 second indestructibility synergy as well along with 2000% attack boost?
    FOV takes 3-4 succesfull specials,it shouldnt trigger right away with the synergy
  • DemitriM wrote: »
    would you like a 180 second indestructibility synergy as well along with 2000% attack boost?
    FOV takes 3-4 succesfull specials,it shouldnt trigger right away with the synergy

It already triggers right away with avenger synergy. Its affected champions are limited due to insufficient avenger tagging. It's all about what Void is meant to be according to his background.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    ...dude

That’s all I have to say