Hyperion in clash quest

roberto94roberto94 Member Posts: 779 ★★
I don’t see the logical to make him stun immune and place the Knock-out node at him???

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,111 ★★★★★
    i've been saying that when it came out lol, they are trolling us
  • roberto94roberto94 Member Posts: 779 ★★
    Their way of making the node money-grab?
    I’m trying to figure out how to beat him when he goes turtle mode for two days straight and only do sp3 and not wanting to be baited to use his specials. It seems my best shot is with Ghost synergy that revolves around Ghost just so she can unblockable her specials and take no damage from hyperion’s sp3 while in phase mode. Hyperion will most likely just wait the phase duration out to make Ghost more hurtful as she can’t phase when having the precision buff on -.-
  • VoltolosVoltolos Member Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    You are not supposed to use the knock-out node to kill the opponents. Its just there for fun
    How to make fun of it when facing a stun immune?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,111 ★★★★★
    its there for us to use it then they make it unusable is just dumb
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Member Posts: 670 ★★★
    Magik. Power lock. Still not an easy fight, need to bait him out well
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,860 ★★★★★
    I remember a Joe Fixit miniboss in one quest being given a node for 'Poison vulnerability - this champion suffers +200% damage whilst under the effects of poison'...
  • Timone147Timone147 Member Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Voodoo was my mvp for this fight. Preferred him to Magik actually.

Work up to sp2 carefully(md preferred of course) then bait a special and this even combo sp2(assuming 3 loas placed) from there keep baiting specials and using attack to drain power and keep him under control.

Side note you can also throw sp1 earlier on odd combo to reduce the chance he will gain power gain buffs if you are having trouble baiting out the specials. On same note can throw odds combo sp2 if having trouble baiting specials to just power drain him out right
  • BatsiiBatsii Member Posts: 167
    roberto94 wrote: »
    How to make fun of it when facing a stun immune?

I used Sw 5:50 Sig Lv 99 soloed every Hyperion and completed quest. Void much more harder then him. Imo difficulty like this Void>Iceman>Hyperion>Corvus>Magik

My team was 5* corvus hyperion blade / 4* rider sw
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Member Posts: 555 ★★★
    Knock out node can also be used by reaching 300 combo hits even with a 2* champ but those who r crying abt it certainly don’t have the skill for it
  • Dartz_MagicianDartz_Magician Member Posts: 51
    edited December 2018
    Use the hood. He can power steal 10% from the enemy and can put stagger debuff on the enemy every time he does a critical damage. Plus he has an invisibility form so it is easier to bait his sp out. And his sp2 can nullify all buffs (fury and power gain). I did The champion solo fight using him too without any scratch because every time his stagger debuff expires, it heals me up a bit. And also no chance for him to get any fury, regen or indestructible buff because The hood’s stagger debuff will nullify them right away after its activation :)