**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Skill luck finally

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
I completed the chapter1 of champion's clash today.
Nd i got such good rewards
I hv like 2cosmic r5 nd 2mystic r5 but i dnt even hv 1skill r5 nd i finally got the last skill cat today from.rewards to rank up my blade nd not only tht but i also got the skill ag to awaken him

I tried him out in rol ws on r4 rn cuz shortage of gold nd t4bc
And what he did was incredible. I hvnt even gotten maybe over 150hits in a row and he did this

.3i8ivweqmv8g.png
3odd7xfcdggh.png

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    that is insane i would of quit the fight, you know there are better champs for rol
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    that is insane i would of quit the fight, you know there are better champs for rol

Or at least bring in GR for synergy and someone else to clear everything until juggs
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Nojokejaym wrote: »

Or at least bring in GR for synergy and someone else to clear everything until juggs

What's danger sense going to do to ws?
    GR synergy is useless in this fight
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    wow that must of took a long time using wolverine
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I have got skill t4cc and awakening as well. The only difference is, that I have awakened Blade, so it's useless unless I get Taskmaster, Korg or Ægon.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Dang. I think my R4 Hyperion did it in 120-150ish hits
  • Nojokejaym wrote: »

Blade do 1000 hits very fast, I think he got 10 hits in L2, while most others do 2-4 hits.