**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Should we get a 4* Featured crystal

Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
As Proof Hooff said many many times, the game needs a crystal like this too help pull new 4*s that you might need for the future. The crystal would be worth 3k shards works just like the 5* featured regarding champions. 6 new and the rest are random. I really would like this idea to be added. I would like too hear your thoughts on this idea.

Should we get a 4* Featured crystal 30 votes

Absolutely yes. Please add this crystal
66%
CrkwestLaserbreakVulcanMmozzyAustin555555Ebbi23987jimmyjohnsFhfjghhggggjfhfjgQacobSparkyCzKillershark021InfineightMidnite93PrasannaGamePlayWorldjrHermitTheFrogSorinNo98Darth_SemzNichj9927_Time 20 votes
No. Just no.
16%
Swe_wolfisCharlie_SceneJayCeeWebheadUnltdHector_1475 5 votes
I don’t care about 4*s anymore
16%
D_S_sbdjdknoor17Ch1efsterSmash 5 votes

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I just realized I put double Os. Sorry about that my keyboard is messing up and I don’t realize that it doubles the letter till it’s too late.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    proof hoof lmao
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    VulcanM wrote: »
    proof hoof lmao

Please keep the thread on topic. Or this thread gets shut down. I admit, I messed up on my keyboard but this is a topic that is needed to be added in game. Pls, stay on topic