**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Reduce cost of generic catalysts for 4 stars!

We all know that 4* are far inferior than 5* (in terms of max potential and damage) and hence people are less likely to rank them up.
However, being a collector and willing to maxout each and every champion that I have, I find it ridiculous that 4* champions have a higher requirement of Tier 4 Basic Catalysts (T4BC) than 5* when taking them from Rank 3 to Rank 5 (4*)

4* Champion - Rank 3 to Rank 5 requires 8 T4BC

5* Champion - Rank 1 to Rank 3 requires 6 T4BC

Could this be changed to be at par, if not reducing the requirement, as its simply a huge resource sink. I would like to have a bunch more 4* champions maxed out for collection and 'trophying' purposes however the requirements make it much difficult to do so.

Perhaps when 4* were considered 'gold', the requirements were set and had never been lowered. Sure enough the flow of T4BC has been more consistent, especially if you do 5x5 Map 5 AQ and reach 140m+ scores, but more often than not, I end up finding myself only able to accumulate no more than 5 T4BC per week and thats including buying 2 sets from glory store!

Would like your opinion and thoughts about this and if you feel this is something that should be taken a bit seriously, please let me know