**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

I received a mail from kabam game team.

The content is that I will be banned because of ON CHEATING TOOL and Sharing Account!
What is cheating? I only share my account.
If sharing is wrong then I would not do that.
My in-game name is Bmaxxim! thanks for reading!

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,963 ★★★★★
    Account sharing is illegal. If you don't want to be banned, then stop doing so.
    The message was sended to everyone in the game
  • BmaxximBmaxxim Member Posts: 3
    Okay Because I do not have much time to play the game, I have to ask someone else to play it
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Account sharing is illegal. If you don't want to be banned, then stop doing so.
    The message was sended to everyone in the game
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Member Posts: 829 ★★
    LOL .... game should be fair , I can't play that's not acceptable, how lame is that you are outsourcing the game ... lol we play for fun , and you are outsourcing ur fun ..... lol
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Member Posts: 297
    The ban hammer is coming your way
  • BmaxximBmaxxim Member Posts: 3
    Not fun.
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Member Posts: 238
    At least your admission of guilt will make violation confirmation easier.
  • He_Is_LegendHe_Is_Legend Member Posts: 47
    Okay, so if I have multiple devices i.e. Phone for when I'm on the go and tablet for when I'm at the house, will I be banned for using my account on both devices?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,963 ★★★★★
    Okay, so if I have multiple devices i.e. Phone for when I'm on the go and tablet for when I'm at the house, will I be banned for using my account on both devices?

No. Multiple accounts and multiple devices are allowed
  • SolswerdSolswerd Member Posts: 1,870 ★★★★

Nope, Miike has confirmed that this is ok amd even said he does the same thing
  • Kabam SpiceKabam Spice Moderator Posts: 344
    Sharing your account is a violation of the game TOS and will result in your account being banned.
This discussion has been closed.