**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Honest question.

It’s not op to have a 6* Corvus or domino but op to have a 5* Thor or scarlet witch?

Is that the reason or there is much more as to why there is no 5* Thor or sw?

Comments

• BatsiiBatsii Posts: 167
    I think they will add Thor soon but not sure about ScarletWitch she is really overpowered for 5-6*
    I used 4* Scarlet Witch in Champion's Clash Hyperion fights soloed him every time with her.
    She may come eventually but I'm not sure of it.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Hell after almost 4 years of playing I still don't have a 4* witch!!!!
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    A 5* SW would not be op. It's frustrating to keep reading this. Yes, her specials would be powerful but no more than some of the other Champs we have now. Same goes for a 5* Thor.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Shaun01 wrote: »
    A 5* SW would not be op. It's frustrating to keep reading this. Yes, her specials would be powerful but no more than some of the other Champs we have now. Same goes for a 5* Thor.

Kind disagerd it abudt the dups Ability but im do se she coms. Becasse. Like DS but most then ther hav save alot of unit or hav alot of money.