**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4* generic awakening gem

Hello guys, I am little bit confused on whom to use my 4* generic awakening gem. And also consider the champ who can help me to beat collector as my next target is him.

4* generic awakening gem 33 votes

Corvus Glaive
24% 8 votes
Doc Octopus
3% 1 vote
Magik
54% 18 votes
Sabretooth
6% 2 votes
Daredevil Classic
12% 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    It's a generic gem, so I don't know if I would waste it on Daredevil Classic, but his sig (given you could also pump it super high with sig stones) would be invaluable against Collector.

• Options
    MvJ96MvJ96 Posts: 50
    I do have lots of signature stones in stock.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I would probably save it. Even if you use it on DD to beat the collector, you will probably end up regretting that decision.
  • Options
    JayProngsJayProngs Posts: 44
    I would say don't use now. Magik and Glaive are still beast. Save up for blade sl or other champs.
  • Options
    elan0418elan0418 Posts: 53
    Don't waste the gem... What's your questing team like? I became uncollected recently with 4* 5/50 champs. Pretty sure you can do it with 4/40 as well . No matter what champ you have, collector will kill you... Be ready with some 20% portions and make as much damage as you can till you die. OG DD doesn't hit hard. He is not worth upgrading just for the collector. Save the gem for someone else.
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    elan0418 wrote: »
    Don't waste the gem... What's your questing team like? I became uncollected recently with 4* 5/50 champs. Pretty sure you can do it with 4/40 as well . No matter what champ you have, collector will kill you... Be ready with some 20% portions and make as much damage as you can till you die. OG DD doesn't hit hard. He is not worth upgrading just for the collector. Save the gem for someone else.

i only took my dd up to 4/40 and he got me through most of the fight ngl
  • Options
    MvJ96MvJ96 Posts: 50
    edited December 2018
    I already have starlord at 5/50(99). And also a stark spidey at 5/50(20). Wait let me put screenshots so you can suggest me better. My luke cage is already awakened. o41ygy6fyqgq.png
    b3bfegi04q9y.png
    zw4890r66px3.png
    kgergpqitmal.png
    qri2m1ec6n7g.png
    6v2cnueb5wub.png
    d8zg1a76oyq0.png