**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The joy of destroying content that you used to struggle with.

XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
This is a thread mostly to brag about how y’all struggled with content on your first pass and then came back and destroyed it. For me, I’m exploring act 5 and it’s hilarious, I use weaker champions because it’s so easy, and I don’t know why I struggled so much with it. Except for mesmerize...

Comments

• Options
    Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    Evolution of both roster and skill helped get through UC events went from using revives and pots to solo and 2 shot the tough bosses. I am currently progressing through act 5.
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    I've been uncollected for 2 months now so i am still at the stage of struggling through it. This month's Aegon has nearly broke me.

For me at this point, I find Master mode so easy. I remember struggling badly against Hela.
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I was stuck on RTTL 4.4 for the longest time. I kinda forgot about the whole thing until I finished 100^ act 5 and was looking for more content. Went back and ran through 4.4-4.6 with a total of 1 team revive and 2 individual revives. Was pretty happy about that one.