**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So... Guy with skateboard...

13»

Comments

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I just hope they would release Stan Lee. His weapon is a pencil-and-gum and he can erase his opponent.

RIP Stan Lee

On a serious note, I didn't known skateboard guy existed so at least I learned something known. It's just not the champion of my choosing. I would rather have Kabam to fill up the gaps: Jessica Jones, a playable Thanos, the rest of the Black Order, basic Spidey villains (Scorpion, Lizard,...), Apocalypse, the rest of the Horseman, regular Angel, regular Jean Grey oh and of course FANTASTIC FREAKIN' FOUR!
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    Hey All,

Thanks for the feedback, and some laughs! Remember, the Marvel Universe has thousands of different characters, and many of them have different meaning to different people.

Sometimes, we dig into the more obscure Characters, and they won't always resonate with everybody (I wish I could dig up the thread from when we introduced Hyperion and Howard...).

There are so many Summoners out there, and just because these Characters might not be ones that you desired, doesn't mean that somebody else isn't excited to finally get to play as a Character that they really like.

Additionally, the Battlerealm has an extensive history, and a growing future, and some characters are more important than others in the story of the Battlerealm. Night Thrasher, for instance, was transported to the Contest of Champions moments before his death at the event that set off the Marvel Civil War. The panels depicting this in the Contest of Champions Comic series are posted above.

That reasoning is totally flawed. There might be few, not so many, who might have enjoyed these lesser known characters. Not the majority.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    I wish people would stop ragging on Squirrel Girl in these "who's dis guy?" debates. She's starring in an award-winning solo comic series, is appearing alongside Quake, Spider-Gwen and Kamala in a new animated series and has appeared in other Marvel games, like Future Fight and Puzzle Quest. She's frickin' mainstream now. It's not like it was in 2005 when Dan Slott brought her into Great Lakes Avengers and everyone went "WHO?!"

You want to moan about obscure Marvel characters that they might bring in? Mention REALLY obscure characters like Le Peregrine, Defensor or Shamrock from the original 1980s Contest of Champions mini-series, or Tricolore, Weiss Kreuz, Flying Carpet, Red Dragon and Claymore of the Super Heroes of Europe team, mention someone like Sir Steel and the Silver Squire from Freedom's Five, a team that for over 30 years had ONE PANEL as their appearances; mention Captain Kerosene from an obscure Marvel UK appearance. Hell, even some Marvel UK characters could count like Black Axe, the Super Soldiers, Motormouth and Killpower. Or even mention someone like the Euroforce characters from Marvel Italia's comics in the 1990s.