**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My progress in the LoL lost?!? [Closed]

KML15KML15 Posts: 139
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I sent a ticket to support but wanted to come here also. Past few days I have been doing a path in LoL. This morning I finally got past War Machine and was on Antman. I logged off and came back later in the day only to have found my progress gone as if I never even entered!?!?! This is beyond frustrating I have bought a great deal of units to get that far not to mention the amount of time it took me to get to that point.

With item use going on I can show how many points I have racked up in such a short period of time, I believe I'm just shy of 9,000 points already. I can show my purchase transaction history over the past few days as well.

Is there anything I can do????
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    Ok I received a rather quick response from support. They told me I'm pretty much SOL. How is this even fare?? I have been a loyal customer to your game for quite some time and this is how you treat your players!?!?
  • Options
    So support said they can tell when I entered the quest as well as when it was discontinued. Not to mention my transaction history, and item use during that time frame but can't do anything about it?!?
  • Options
    Famous_NeckbeardFamous_Neckbeard Posts: 25
    This happened to someone else before on Reddit, he kept at it and they restored his progress. Good luck.
  • Options
    bmbmbm2334bmbmbm2334 Posts: 8
    But he had evidence of his progress such as screenshots to prove how far he went in LOL. That is why I did the same when I did LOL just in case my progress was lost somehow.
  • Options
    Glad to hear someone with a similar issue had this resolved. I'm. It letting this go
  • Options
    Can a mod comment on this please
  • Options
    oh man im going to be taking hundreds of screenshots, can't risk this happening to me!!
  • Options
    TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    I seriously take screen shots of every fight as I go because of this happening to a few people.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    edited May 2017
    Hey OP, I'm sorry that you're having this issue with your LOL progress. For an issue like this, we would ask you to submit a ticket to Customer Support. Since you've already done that, I would follow up with them. Because this isn't a bug, I'm going to go ahead and close this Thread.
This discussion has been closed.