**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LOVE THE ARTWORK

Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
Might not be the best loading screen yet but the color scheme and highlighting is amazing. Night Thrasher against that background looks awesome and it just gives this game a completely different look when compared to all the previous artworks.

Kudos to KAbam!

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Soothing red compared to a striking and somewhat annoying electric blue. Yes please, reminds me of the starky loading screen.
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Is there any way we can get the loading screen as a wallpaper???
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I would say “screenshot, duh” but we don’t want the loading circle and tips on it... while we’re asking, is there a nighthawk wallpaper like the startup screen without the Mcoc logo? That looks equally sick as the night Thrasher one in my book
    @Hammerbro_64 thxs man also about the darkhawk on i would love one aswell if they can somehow take the marvel champions logo
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    My screen keeps rotating and going in unending loading

Please do something
  • kraioszerokraioszero Posts: 148
    Right? There's something about the reds and oranges that just look great on the screen, and I was mesmerized for a while!

far more than "a while" for me... 3 minutes just at loading screen.. loading... loading....
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    kraioszero wrote: »
    Right? There's something about the reds and oranges that just look great on the screen, and I was mesmerized for a while!

far more than "a while" for me... 3 minutes just at loading screen.. loading... loading....

Agree i have to restart so many times in a day its pissing me off
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Mike12867 wrote: »
    Might not be the best loading screen yet but the color scheme and highlighting is amazing. Night Thrasher against that background looks awesome and it just gives this game a completely different look when compared to all the previous artworks.

Kudos to KAbam!

Just missing the TMNT shadowing in the background 😂😂😂😂
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    @OrcDovahkiin although it isn't as colorful as the in game one, there is still this on the computer version of the forums at the top: frgmto8h7d80.jpeg I forget if I messed with the filters any. probably did. u can still get the original photo on the full site
  • @OrcDovahkiin although it isn't as colorful as the in game one, there is still this on the computer version of the forums at the top: frgmto8h7d80.jpeg I forget if I messed with the filters any. probably did. u can still get the original photo on the full site

You definitely did made some alteration, but that looks great!
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    I love this month too. Unilke venom the duck. I still see him in my nightmares 😂
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Most of the artwork/loading screens are fantastic (the one exception in recent memory is VtD). Is there any chance the team can make these screenshots available to the community without the loading screens or is that against some kind of code or contract?
    @Hammerbro_64 thx really appreciate it man
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    Hey, anyone got the last loading screen? Aegon's belt looked so good