**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sabretooth bug

I was playing around with Sabretooth and using the Killmonger synergy today and noticed that it wasn't working... I went aigainst Crossbones and tried to parry him. So without the synergy, it wouldn't have worked but, (with the synergy) he should be parrying Crossbones no problem. This is not the case after the update. Please look into this!

Comments

• Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    crossbones has an ability that gives him a chance to shrug off debuffs
  • Options
    FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    crossbones has an ability that gives him a chance to shrug off debuffs

The synergy makes it so whenever Sabretooth places a debuff on the opponent, they have -100% defensive ability accuracy for the next 0.7 seconds.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I'll test it out. It's been 100% for me, although I haven't tried it since the update.
  • Options
    This could be the problem:

39juvlkk1tqj.jpg

If he has any fury from sp1 or hits, it'll decrease the chance of the synergy. This would only apply to parry, though. The bleeds should always stick.
  • Options
    Eye_of_the_UniverseEye_of_the_Universe Posts: 33
    edited December 2018
    had a war fight against KM. sabres debuffs should not trigger masochism as he has the synergy but the opponent kept regening on armor break
  • Options
    Eye_of_the_UniverseEye_of_the_Universe Posts: 33
    edited December 2018
    how do i get this video to upload??

Edit: nvm, its not in the correct format
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    The easy way to test your ST/KM(or BP) synergy is to fight Mordo.
    Parry/stun and hit. It won't activate the astral evade.
  • Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    had a war fight against KM. sabres debuffs should not trigger masochism as he has the synergy but the opponent kept regening on armor break

Was this on 29? The Aspect of Evolution node would increase the ability accuracy of Masochism, allowing the opponent to shrug debuffs as the fight goes on.
  • Options

Ordalca wrote: »

Was this on 29? The Aspect of Evolution node would increase the ability accuracy of Masochism, allowing the opponent to shrug debuffs as the fight goes on.

it was on the masochism before node 29 on the middle path
  • Options
    how do i get this video to upload??

Edit: nvm, its not in the correct format

Upload it to Youtube and post a link.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    To confirm. Try against 5.2.4. If it doesn’t work, then we know it’s a bug. If it works, then it’s fine
  • Options
    HaamertailHaamertail Posts: 109
    Just fought mordo. Definitely is not working. KM synergy broken. His astral evade kept hitting me. Never had before with ST/KM synergy