**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeons!!!

ntph0x4mbkjp.jpg
kxywif12dx6u.jpg

Can we please do something about this!!! Wasted all 3 of my champs because he got the points he needed and didn't say anything other than "gotta go" come one now!!! I think if both players do not reach a mutual agreement on how to proceed, all points earned need to be forfeited and champs returned. That would solve this problem. I costs me several runs of 4 stars if you don't have partners available or if they are done with their points already. This happens far too often.

Comments

• CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Play with friends/alliance mates or risk the randoms man. That guy didn’t wanna play anymore so he bounced. It sucks but he doesn’t owe you 6 rooms 🤷🏼‍♂️. Not trying to be a jerk either. It has happened to me and I’ve done it to others.
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    edited December 2018
    Well I've never done it. Always give people their points even if i have mine.
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    There should be a rating system like in Madden where you can see when you match up against an online player their likely hook of quitting when losing and such. I forget what it's called I usually only stick to playing my friends on there as well.