**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Improvement for Dungeons

I found that getting all milestones really easy thing to do and why we are limiting our selfs to do only milestones ? There should be an ranking system for more rewards (I'm not asking for huge rewards) so players can be more competitive in dungeons and upgrade themselves quickly. RANK1-10 gets 5000 t2 alpha
11-150 2500 or lesser amount of these would be a nice addition to game

0m34f6hszi3t.png

Comments

• VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    edited December 2018
    ngl, those are huge rewards every 3 days, you can get like 3 a month... considering how rare t2a are, this would destroy the value of t2a and then they would go into overflow, but not before people ranks up all their champs and complete the end game content way faster than norma, then kabam would have to increase the difficulty of modes and introduce far harder content.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    VulcanM wrote: »
    ngl, those are huge rewards every 3 days, you can get like 3 a month... considering how rare t2a are, this would destroy the value of t2a and then they would go into overflow, but not before people ranks up all their champs and complete the end game content way faster than norma, then kabam would have to increase the difficulty of modes and introduce far harder content.

unless you mean ranked every month, then i could see that working