**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

21.1 already has error -_- nightcrawler ... (video)

90% of the time you try to change the mode, regardless of the mode you use (weak blow to the air or hit it when it is covered) your timer disappears without it eluding, there is no way to change it with this error 90% of the Attempts. considering that it is a mini boss of gesta I hope you do not exploit this error and repair it as soon as possible ...
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit
https://youtu.be/pX64SIKGGg4

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Seems like your hits are being too slow, giving him time to drop his block and reset the timer.
    You can also see he dropped his block mir your combo due to that
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Seems like your hits are being too slow, giving him time to drop his block and reset the timer.

Based strictly on the video alone, I'm seeing the same thing.

I understand the desire to slow down your blocked hits when fighting Nightcrawler, though it's not necessary when he's awakened.

Any chance you can do the fight again but instead of staggering your hits, can you hit his block as quickly as possible? If the timer still disappears, it might be a bug. Based on the video above, I'm not quite convinced.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Leiva_dark wrote: »

Based strictly on the video alone, I'm seeing the same thing.

I understand the desire to slow down your blocked hits when fighting Nightcrawler, though it's not necessary when he's awakened.

Any chance you can do the fight again but instead of staggering your hits, can you hit his block as quickly as possible? If the timer still disappears, it might be a bug. Based on the video above, I'm not quite convinced.

just check the first and third time I try to change his lock are quick blows never release the lock and his timer disappears ...

Admittedly, the first one looks pretty good, which is why I'm not certain yet. But attempts 2-4 all have a slight delay in attack just before NC's timer falls off. Those 3 attempts tend to be behaving normally from what I can see.