**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tips to masters, I'm an amateur

I've been playing for a long time but I still do not know what and how. So I am asking for advice about champions

Comments

• GxxxxGxxxx Posts: 33
    4d8srjmmeb35.jpg
  • It's quite surprising how you have 4 5 stars when you roster isn't very strong. You have some really good champions
    though like Hype, Magik and Heimdall. Focus on ranking up on those 3. Other ok options are Gambit and Cap WW2. Also work on your masteries and try to start doing your initial clear of act 4 (presuming you haven't completed it).
  • GxxxxGxxxx Posts: 33
    Do not act 4 only at once. A Hulk and jaugnenaut
  • what?
  • InfineosInfineos Posts: 126
    you need find good alliance who communicate very well, ask them in the group. the best is if there are veterans on those ally to explain some things for you.
    masteries, how to fight, etc. good ally will help you progressing in this game.
    if you struggling with act 4, map 3 ally will do you good for now, after you got skill you might move to map 4 or 5 ally.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    You are selling your champions. Never do that. At the start you may pull ahead of people but eventually you are just going to hit a wall and others that don't sell will fly ahead of you.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    edited December 2018
    hyperion is the one to concentrate rank him to r3 asap poison immune powerhouse magik
    then I would try to build a team of hulk (although ability needs to be awakened) magik power control hype and heimdall (bring a character back from the grave) and pray you pull a hella or duped thor rags that would be a sick team
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Don't buy PHCs. lol
  • Spend units on mastery not phcs^^
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Rank up KK immediately.