**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New 5* deal

Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
Come on now 10k units for that.....its laughably bad.

Comments

• CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Draco2199 wrote: »

Then don't buy it.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★

Then don't buy it.

Stop following me around and harassing me just because I flagged your posts that break rules. Harassing me is against the rules also and if this behaviour continues I will escalate it. You've been pming me and following my posts only contributing negative comments. These forums will not be trolled like the previous ones.

Then don't buy it.

Stop following me around and harassing me just because I flagged your posts that break rules. Harassing me is against the rules also and if this behaviour continues I will escalate it. You've been pming me and following my posts only contributing negative comments. These forums will not be trolled like the previous ones.

It's harassment to comment? Wow, harassment has changed a lot over the years. If you don't like a deal, don't buy it. I'm not trolling you, I'm commenting on a "rant thread", so to speak. You offered no solutions, so it's technically a rant. By saying you'll escalate things, you are threatening me. Threats are not allowed on these forums, and if it continues, you will be reported. I'm not giving you negative comments, I'm just telling you stop flagging me. It's not against the rules to state a problem. It's not against the rules to suggest things. It's not against the rules to ask someone to stop flagging me for the first 2 scenarios. Flagging someone with no reason is more of a harassment tactic than commenting on a thread, bud. You can't win this argument, so I wouldn't suggest starting it. I'm not following and harassing you, I'm just commenting on something. It's not your business what threads I comment on.

Then don't buy it.

It's harassment to comment? Wow, harassment has changed a lot over the years. If you don't like a deal, don't buy it. I'm not trolling you, I'm commenting on a "rant thread", so to speak. You offered no solutions, so it's technically a rant. By saying you'll escalate things, you are threatening me. Threats are not allowed on these forums, and if it continues, you will be reported. I'm not giving you negative comments, I'm just telling you stop flagging me. It's not against the rules to state a problem. It's not against the rules to suggest things. It's not against the rules to ask someone to stop flagging me for the first 2 scenarios. Flagging someone with no reason is more of a harassment tactic than commenting on a thread, bud. You can't win this argument, so I wouldn't suggest starting it. I'm not following and harassing you, I'm just commenting on something. It's not your business what threads I comment on.

You've been private messaging me and trying to incite me to flag your posts. I'm not playing your game sorry. You are following me and posting negative to anything I post just to get a reaction. It's not going to work, hate to burst your bubble. I flagged your posts due to rule breaking, in which the moderator agreed and closed the thread. If you would like to escalate this I would be happy to do so. Your behavior on these forums is well known. Forums aren't a place for negativity. If your mad about being flagged then read the rules before you post. Contributing negative comments is against forum rules and this post should be flagged also.

Then don't buy it.

You've been private messaging me and trying to incite me to flag your posts. I'm not playing your game sorry. You are following me and posting negative to anything I post just to get a reaction. It's not going to work, hate to burst your bubble. I flagged your posts due to rule breaking, in which the moderator agreed and closed the thread. If you would like to escalate this I would be happy to do so. Your behavior on these forums is well known. Forums aren't a place for negativity. If your mad about being flagged then read the rules before you post. Contributing negative comments is against forum rules and this post should be flagged also.

I DON'T want you to flag my posts. That's the entire reason​ I'm posting. You reported me several times for no good reason, which is why I'm so mad. I know the rules, and I know it's not against the rules to suggest a solution to a problem. I know it's not against the rules to ask someone​ to stop doing something. I'm not known for being a troll. I'm actually known for having good ideas. Talk to anyone outside of yourself and that Trump guy, and you'll hear that I'm very detailed and smart, whether they agree with my ideas or not. You are assuming my motives then reporting me based on what you think about what I think. Not only do motives not matter, the post does, but you're guessing my motives. You can't know my motives, but you're assuming you do. And even if I do have these motives you're suggesting, which I don't, it still doesn't matter. The post is what matters. If I think you're a moron, and I say I disagree, the post doesn't deserve to be flagged just because of what I think. If I say you're a moron, then you can flag me. But assuming my thoughts is not a valid basis on reporting me.

Then don't buy it.

I DON'T want you to flag my posts. That's the entire reason​ I'm posting. You reported me several times for no good reason, which is why I'm so mad. I know the rules, and I know it's not against the rules to suggest a solution to a problem. I know it's not against the rules to ask someone​ to stop doing something. I'm not known for being a troll. I'm actually known for having good ideas. Talk to anyone outside of yourself and that Trump guy, and you'll hear that I'm very detailed and smart, whether they agree with my ideas or not. You are assuming my motives then reporting me based on what you think about what I think. Not only do motives not matter, the post does, but you're guessing my motives. You can't know my motives, but you're assuming you do. And even if I do have these motives you're suggesting, which I don't, it still doesn't matter. The post is what matters. If I think you're a moron, and I say I disagree, the post doesn't deserve to be flagged just because of what I think. If I say you're a moron, then you can flag me. But assuming my thoughts is not a valid basis on reporting me.

Then don't break the rules. I'm not the one going around breaking rules. This isn't my problem.

Then don't buy it.

Then don't break the rules. I'm not the one going around breaking rules. This isn't my problem.

I haven't broken rules. Quote me at a time I broke a rule if you really wanna play this game.

Then don't buy it.

I haven't broken rules. Quote me at a time I broke a rule if you really wanna play this game.

Dude leave me alone already. You've broke multiple rules, go read them. Just because you don't think you did doesn't mean that they aren't being broken. I don't have to explain to you 200 times what rules you broke. Go read the forum rules and stop harassing me already for doing what I'm supposed to do and flag things that are against forum rules.

Then don't buy it.

Dude leave me alone already. You've broke multiple rules, go read them. Just because you don't think you did doesn't mean that they aren't being broken. I don't have to explain to you 200 times what rules you broke. Go read the forum rules and stop harassing me already for doing what I'm supposed to do and flag things that are against forum rules.

You still haven't named an example of a time I broke a rule. Go ahead and quote me.
    Or don't quote me. Just go ahead and flag me. It really proves your point that I abused you, and it in no way proves my point that people abuse the flag button.

Then don't buy it.

Just because you think I did doesn't mean I did, either. The majority of the people in the thread I created, meaning all but you and Trump, did not find my posts abusive. My side has the larger amount of people. That doesn't necessarily mean I'm right, but it certainly doesn't mean you're right.

Then don't buy it.

Just because you think I did doesn't mean I did, either. The majority of the people in the thread I created, meaning all but you and Trump, did not find my posts abusive. My side has the larger amount of people. That doesn't necessarily mean I'm right, but it certainly doesn't mean you're right.

Stop harassing me. Can I get a mods help on this please.

Seriously? How am I harassing you? Commenting on a thread isn't harassment. If it is, then you harassed me as well in one of my other threads. We both did the same thing: disagreed with the post the other made. If I'm harassing you, then you're harassing me. YOU are the one that linked it to the thread where you reported me several times. That's not on me, it's on you. Stop pinning the conversation you started on me.
    Moderators can't stop someone who isn't doing anything wrong. I'm not doing anything wrong, so they won't stop me. I'm just explaining how I didn't harass you, not harassing you.
    Moderators can't stop someone who isn't doing anything wrong. I'm not doing anything wrong, so they won't stop me. I'm just explaining how I didn't harass you, not harassing you.

You are harassing me, pretty sure thats against the rules.

You are harassing me, pretty sure thats against the rules.

I'm not harassing you. Again, I just commented on your thread. You brought the old argument into this. You've commented on another one of my threads, so you are harassing me by your own standards. How about we both admit that neither is harassing each other? Does that sound fair, or are we going to continue the name-calling?
    edited May 2017
    Buddy, I'm getting close to reporting you. You're accusing me of doing things without any evidence. That's considered abuse. Me commenting on a thread is not considered abuse, so stop calling it that.
    You've been reported. It's impossible for me to even converse with you. You won't answer my questions, but you keep expecting answers from me. It's hypocritical and I'm done trying for today. Goodnight.
    Please stop.
    The phrase "Please stop" is abusive.

Hello, folks! We've reached the part of the show where we ask YOU what is abusive, and what is not. Let's start playing: ABUSE OR NOT!

Q1) Read the following statement: "Don't buy it". Is this abusive? True or False?
    A1) True! Of course it's abusive! If someone thinks a deal is not worth buying, it is abusive for someone to tell them they probably shouldn't​ buy it. Crusher was out of hand here. Next question!

Q2) Read the following: "If this behaviour continues I will escalate it." This statement is abusive. True or False?
    A2) False! Threats of escalation are perfectly acceptable when debating with someone, especially if you say you're being harassed! Nice job, Draco! Moving on!

Q3) Read: "I haven't broken rules". This is abusive. True or False?
    A3) True! It's abusive to defend your profile from baseless slandering! Crusher here should've just shut up and taken the heat. Here we go!

Q4) "You still haven't named an example of a time I broke a rule". This is abusive. True or False?
    A4) Of course it's abusive! True! Listing facts and truthful statements is out of hand, Crusher. You better calm down, buddy. Next question!

Q5) "I'm not the one going around breaking rules". This is abusive. True or False?
    A5) False! Calling out people based on untrue ideas is always a good idea! Way to go, Draco!

Q6) "Your behavior on these forums is well known." This is abusive. True or False?
    A6) False! Calling out other players is never okay! Wait... Yes it is! Because Draco is the one doing it, so it's suddenly fine! Yeah! Take that Crusher! Everyone knows how stupid and rude you are, which is why you have over 100 points on your forums profile! No one ever agrees with you, Crusher! What a loser!

Q7) "I'm not harassing you". Is that abusive? True or False?
    A7) True! Never ever state truth, Crusher! Rookie mistake! Shut up and get called names! That's what you deserve!

And finally, Q8) "Please stop". This statement is abusive. True or False?
    A8) Yes, it's abusive! True! The way Crusher begs for mercy at the viscous hands of Draco and his report button is truly abusive! How dare he ask for the conversation that Draco wants to end to end! What a jerk!

To everyone reading: Can we all see the hypocrisy yet? I've been reported so many times for abuse by a guy who is consistently abusive. This game needs to end.

To Draco: Stop this nonsense, Draco. I've offered the end to the conversation, and you've reported me for it. I'm done trying to stop. If you want to stop the discussion, be my guest, but I'm not stopping until you do. You're obviously reporting everything I say, whether it's abusive or not, so now I'm just gonna make it worth it.

To the moderators:. I'm sorry for what I've said in this comment, but for nothing else. This comment is worthy of abuse flags, as it is rude and calls Draco out, but I had to go on the offensive. He was assaulting my account viscously, and when I defended myself, he attacked my account again on that comment with yet another flag. I can't let that happen any longer. Until one of you shows up, I must take matters into my own hands as self-defense. Thank you for understanding. Again, I apologise for this comment and maybe some that will come after this, but up until now I've done nothing wrong. Please talk to Draco about his ruthless assaults on my account, and remove the negative tallies. Thank you.
  • XMEN1994XMEN1994 Posts: 51
    edited May 2017
    You started this Draco, i have seen you flag him for no reason at all. You dont have the right to call him a troll.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited May 2017
    Crusher you are taking this way too serious bro, let this guy flag and do whatever, i am controversial and i do not care what others think about my opinion, people like this guy draco can flag me if he wants, when he does kabam reads my post for sure and i achieved my point. My post are aimed at kabam. I love flags they make my ideas more relevant.

We have freedom of speech!
  • BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    edited May 2017
    LOL. I don't know how this thread hasn't been closed yet. You both need to chill
    ...I'm actually known for having good ideas. Talk to anyone outside of yourself and that Trump guy, and you'll hear that I'm very detailed and smart...

I don't know you but my father always used to say that if you have to tell people then you aren't.

Just sayin'
    edited May 2017
    Crusher I loved the game show post. I feel the same as you about our points, but what habitual flaggers don't realize is the total count of flags they hand out gets recorded, and ultimately will become a giant infraction pointing back at them.
    I have negative points, I'm assuming I made a logical point somewhere and it was mistaken for an insult.
    Also what the flag happy can't do is remove all the good marks that others leave.

But I haven't seen that at all on these forms. I'm hoping it's the case but I've seen no hinting at that. Just because something is negative doesn't mean it's abusive, and so many can't seem to see that for whatever reason. I'll be happy if a most steps in at this point. I've done nothing wrong until that game show post, but as I said, I had to go on the offensive.
    XMEN1994 wrote: »
    You started this Draco, i have seen you flag him for no reason at all. You dont have the right to call him a troll.

Thank you. I'm happy that someone sees my side of the story.
    BCdiscman wrote: »
    LOL. I don't know how this thread hasn't been closed yet. You both need to chill
    ...I'm actually known for having good ideas. Talk to anyone outside of yourself and that Trump guy, and you'll hear that I'm very detailed and smart...

I don't know you but my father always used to say that if you have to tell people then you aren't.

Just sayin'

I don't tell people I'm smart unless they publicly tell me how dumb and stupid I am. Draco did so, so I told him to ask anyone outside himself and one other guy and you'll hear otherwise.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Crusher you are taking this way too serious bro, let this guy flag and do whatever, i am controversial and i do not care what others think about my opinion, people like this guy draco can flag me if he wants, when he does kabam reads my post for sure and i achieved my point. My post are aimed at kabam. I love flags they make my ideas more relevant.

We have freedom of speech!

I do not like having my account's statistics publicly slandered. I am going to fight back.
    edited May 2017
    Here's the thing, Draco started the debate, I offered to end it, and he flagged me. Not only is that the dumbest thing you could do in response to someone offering to leave an argument you want to end, but I didn't deserve a flag for that. I had been going on the basis that he was flagging me without justification in this argument, but he wanted the argument to end. I offered to end it, and he proved my point with a flag. That's stupid. At that point I let him know I was about to go on the offensive if he kept attacking me. He flagged me again. I then said "Please stop", which he reported, leading to the best game show in the history of mankind. If "Please stop" is abusive, then literally every post in everything in the history of the world's history throughout all of eternity and history forever is abusive. I'm not being abusive, and Draco actually is. Yet this post is still going to get flagged, because I have become the target of a man that's not willing to reason with me, not willing to have a discussion with me, and not willing to end this madness. He wants to flag me. He has no reason. There is no possible reason to flag the words "Please stop" outside of that you want to. If Draco was reluctant about flagging me, he wouldn't be doing it. He's not reluctant, he wants to do this. I even offered to stop, but he didn't accept. The offer is not on the table anymore. I'm done sitting here, trying to reason with a guy who uses both of his hands to shove in his ears and an elbow to click the abuse button. No more. If Draco ends it, I'll leave, but that won't happen.
  • edited May 2017
    Hey all threads that are just arguing with one another are not-constructive to game conversation, which is the purpose of the forums. Please take a look at the forum rules again they are here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/54/forum-rules-please-read-prior-to-posting#latest

If you have questions about what is and isn't ok, PM a moderator for clarification. Calling one another out publicly, or threatening to report the other is a violation of the rules.
    Is this targeted at me?
This discussion has been closed.