**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up decision due to limited t4b

Hi, just wanted to gather thoughts on who to rank up, I only have a limited number of t4b.
Options:
- 5* Morningstar to 3/45 Unawakened
- 4* Archangel to 5/50 Unawakened
- 4* Killmonger to 5/50 Unawakened
- 4* Iceman to 5/50 Unawakened
- 4* Sentinal to 4/40 Unawakened
- 4* Corvus to 4/40 then 5/50 Awakened
- 4* Magik to 4/40 then (maybe) 5/50 Unawakened
- 4* Sabertooth to 4/40 then (Maybe)5/50 Unawakened

As some backstory, working for uncollected, Act 4 exploration, monthly master mode exploration and rttl completion. I have a medium roster at 100k with 3 5/50, Gulk, Starky and OG Thor
I don't have any ag at the moment but pulled a cosmic 4* one from the champions clash that I used on corvus.

Thanks in advance. You could say a few champs and which order I should rank if you want, as that would help a ton.

Comments

• Options
    AngusMac279AngusMac279 Posts: 119
    Reviving this post as I still need advise on who to rank up.
    Only differences are:
    - Corvus is now 4/40
    - Pulled a 5 star rocket.
    - Pulled a 4 star Phoenix and Rulk and Wolverine
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I would go corvus as he will really help you on offense. In addition, t4b is not hard to get if you're patient enough. The peak milestones from AQ can get you enough glory to buy 1.5 t4b every AQ season.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    If you do the weekly T4B arena you can get 2 of them a week just from the milestones
  • Options
    doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    5* Always.....go for morningstar
  • Options
    AngusMac279AngusMac279 Posts: 119
    Thanks for the insight on how to get t4b, but it was not what I was asking. An order in which to make these rank ups would be much more helpful.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    In my opinion ALL of the below are worthy of 5/50:

If I were you, I would first work on Killmonger, Sabertooth (great synergy), Iceman & Corvus. I know I don't help much, but you can't go wrong with any of those.
  • Options
    Hi, just wanted to gather thoughts on who to rank up, I only have a limited number of t4b.
    Options:
    - 5* Morningstar to 3/45 Unawakened

As some backstory, working for uncollected, Act 4 exploration, monthly master mode exploration and rttl completion. I have a medium roster at 100k with 3 5/50, Gulk, Starky and OG Thor
    I don't have any ag at the moment but pulled a cosmic 4* one from the champions clash that I used on corvus.

Thanks in advance. You could say a few champs and which order I should rank if you want, as that would help a ton.

For a 4 star, my choice would be 4* Killmonger to 5/50 Unawakened first for Act 4 exploration, followed by Sabretooth for the synergy. He works well when paired with Killmonger.

Iceman / Sentinel for immunity next.

RTTL can wait until you pulled a CB or champs that can heal for the spiked armor.