**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I need help.

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
Who should I rank up?

Science or Skill or mystic

Overflowing resources for science. Just 4 skill T4CC. I got a 4 star generic awakening. No 5 star awakenings sadly.

Currently 8 T2A.

5 star Quake unduped
5 star Hulk
5 star Red hulk
5 star miles morales
4 star wasp unduped
4 star Cap IW unduped
4 star gladiator hulk unduped

5 star Crossbones
4 star Killmonger unduped

5 star Dr. Voodoo unduped
5 star Magik unduped
5 star Mephisto Unduped
5 star Dormmammu

My focus is Variant chapter 2 and 3

Thanks fellow summoners

Comments

• Options
    ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Magik>red hulk>quake>Mephisto(voodoo isn’t duped and mephisto can stop buffs)

Just my opinion. All based on variant in mind.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    i'd take up red hulk, mines 5/65 and he's great, a 4/55 will help a lot with ch. 3 in variant IMO
  • Options
    danielmath wrote: »
    i'd take up red hulk, mines 5/65 and he's great, a 4/55 will help a lot with ch. 3 in variant IMO

I got the 6 star and I am so happy about it. People are saying Gladiator hulk is a must have for variant chapter 3. I got 5/50 Void and 5/50 Hyperion with 6 star Rulk. Is that chapter possible without maxing Ghulk?
  • Options
    ManChild wrote: »
    Magik>red hulk>quake>Mephisto(voodoo isn’t duped and mephisto can stop buffs)

Just my opinion. All based on variant in mind.

I tried magik in chapter 2. She is a super God tier but I seem to have issues getting to sp2 agaisnt spite. I realize I will need to max a pillow hands vision for chapter 2. 😢
  • Options
    Oh man. @CapWW2 I used GG effectively I’m that chapter. His l1 was great. I bet civil warrior would do well with his l2. Sparky was an mvp as well but he’s 5/65 and I know not everyone has one. Chap 2 is my best team r4 SL, 6* sentinel, 6*gg, 5/65 sparky, and r4 magik.
  • Options
    ManChild wrote: »
    Oh man. @CapWW2 I used GG effectively I’m that chapter. His l1 was great. I bet civil warrior would do well with his l2. Sparky was an mvp as well but he’s 5/65 and I know not everyone has one. Chap 2 is my best team r4 SL, 6* sentinel, 6*gg, 5/65 sparky, and r4 magik.

Really? Wow very interesting. I have 5/50 spark too. I will use him.’
    My team has been 5/65 SL 5/50 Spark 3/45 mephisto 3/45 Hood and I will include 4/40 Vision.

I wanted to switch one with magik probably hood but he has been more effective for me rather than magik.
  • Options
    Build 10 poise, go ape ****, drain power, build poise and repeat every 30secs.
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »

I got the 6 star and I am so happy about it. People are saying Gladiator hulk is a must have for variant chapter 3. I got 5/50 Void and 5/50 Hyperion with 6 star Rulk. Is that chapter possible without maxing Ghulk?

Yes, you need at least a 5/50 GHulk. There is a good chunk of Starburst and he is the cheapest counter. So it’s him or a CC
  • Options
    CapWW2 wrote: »

Yes, you need at least a 5/50 GHulk. There is a good chunk of Starburst and he is the cheapest counter. So it’s him or a CC

Who is CC?

Is Ghulk ok unduped or should I awaken him. I wanted to awaken and max killmonger eventually