**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Refund my units

How do I submit a ticket to get my units refunded?

In short: after this scheduled maintenance. I noticed my mastery points taken off Parry. I in turn spent 405 units to by the cores to max it out again. Then come to find out, those are to be refunded in DUE time. First this upsets me. Secondly, how do I get those units back? That was a lot of arena just to get those!

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,240 ★★★★★
    The Cores are being refunded. If you haven't received them yet, they'll get them out. Header at the top of the Page.
  • Wrong_QueyWrong_Quey Posts: 3
    edited December 2018
    I did t read it as though they would fix their error.

I bought cores after scheduled maintenance.
    You may have jumped the gun. If the Cores weren't used, I would suggest opening a Support Ticket. Since you used them, I'm not sure there may be much they can do.
  • i have to spent my private mastery cores to rebuilt parry. Before promotion I had parry 3/3 and after 0/3.
    No refund mastery cores. There is no fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    losik76 wrote: »
    i have to spent my private mastery cores to rebuilt parry. Before promotion I had parry 3/3 and after 0/3.
    No refund mastery cores. There is no fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're coming. They're working to refund them all. Some will take longer.
  • Hey there, you can submit a ticket directly from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". This will allow you to send a ticket directly to our Support Team. They can also be reached here.
  • Hey there, you can submit a ticket directly from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". This will allow you to send a ticket directly to our Support Team. They can also be reached here.

Thanks for the input. It was already taken care of. Much appreciated!
    Oh, good. Glad they helped.