**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

rdts. which champ?

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
not demanding rdts here..

lets asume we get them which champ will u rank down?

idk idr how nd what sorts of rnk down ticket will be available from what rank can we rank them down but if they lets us rank down only a max 4* nd max 5*

since i dnt hv any 5* max so i guess i will take down my 4* cap marvel she's useless rn when i m trying for uncollected
i cud just rank up my 5* hela instead. [only 5* cosmic i hv]

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Id rank down my 4* ultron to rank my 5* ultron lol. To this day im still salty about r5ing my 4* ultron to only pull him as 5* few days later lmao
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,237 ★★★★★
    None.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    5* R3 Yellowjacket to use cats on Quake, and 4* Thor to R4 the 5* Medusa that I pulled today :blush: .
    I'm assuming a 'one 4* and one 5* RDT' gift here, because I think that's what was given last year.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    None.

Same here. I want a rank up gem not a rank down lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,237 ★★★★★
    Smash wrote: »
    None.

Same here. I want a rank up gem not a rank down lol

I don't want either. One is counterproductive, the other defeats the purpose of playing for Resources. Lol. All 3 instances which we got them, I used them for Level Up and SA. Two of those times I borrowed Cats from Champs I replaced immediately after. I don't want to Rank Down Champs just to have to replace it. Makes no sense. I Rank as much as I can, and move on Ranking.
  • KirklinKirklin Posts: 149
    Probably my 5* GR from r4 to r3. I never use him in war unless it's for synergies and he takes too long to fight with in general questing.

Gr is king of aq tho.
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    As so far i dosen't really rank up wrong champions. So, rank down tickets not really useful for my situation, as other mention. Rank up gem better for me
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I would rank down my 4/55 GP. She’s had her moment in the sun but I never use her for anything anymore. She can hang out at 3/45 though.
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Id like a rank down ticket for my R4 drax after his "bugged" state was fixed earlier this year
  • HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    Consider ranking down my AA who’s no longer a viable option for LOL after his silent nerf months after he cane out.....
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    bw sig 99 4* as there are so many other good skill champs like kill monger and my cap ww2 for void or cap iw
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Rank down my 3/45 cable so I can take up domino to 3/45 and also rank down my 4* rogue for them t4b
  • MvJ96MvJ96 Posts: 50
    I would gladly rank down my 4* Karnak.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Heretodie wrote: »
    Consider ranking down my AA who’s no longer a viable option for LOL after his silent nerf months after he cane out.....

When you say "silent" do you mean announced in the bug fixes section quite clearly? And notice I did say bug fix, not nerf, because it wasn't a nerf.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I would rank down my 4* sparky to rank my 5* version then max my 4* IMIW. But it’s a very very low chance for us to even get one
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    I have never ranked a champ high enough to regret, but there's a couple I'd be happy to rank down -

2/35 Gambit
    4/40 Groot
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Id rank down my 4* ultron to rank my 5* ultron lol. To this day im still salty about r5ing my 4* ultron to only pull him as 5* few days later lmao

Same sh*t for me with GP!
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I don't honestly think they will give them this year. Even though we could all use them, even if it's just for SA or whatever, there are those here that are dead set against them inexplicably.

Personally I would take NC down from R4, as he's not as great a defender as he used to be (people have him pretty much figured out now) and I may use the cats to rank up AA or save them for Omega who I just got but want the dupe for R5.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Losspik wrote: »
    Id like a rank down ticket for my R4 drax after his "bugged" state was fixed earlier this year

You mean the fix that benefited the players for over 2 years that they stated from the start was never intended?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    This is something I'm really torn on. The easy choice would be r4 Guilly I had to use a 2015 rank up gem on. The harder choice is r5 Beardo who I used the variant 4-5 gem on. Already have Void at R5 so don't need another science. Would rank up Magik, GR, Domino or Emma to r5 if it did.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    rank down 4* voodoo since I have a r5 5* voodoo.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    For 4* it would either be rank down Cap WW2 and rank up Cap IW or rank down Rogue and rank up Omega Red. For 5*, not sure. I usually don't rank up unless its deserved or I have resources expiring. Might depend on what I pull on my next 6*.
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited December 2018
    5* Awakend r3 Loki (to weak compared to newer champs)

or 5* r3 Mordo (great defender, not a good offensive choice with little utility)

Favour of 5* Awakend MS to r4
    Possibly 5* Dorm to r3

Mutant- Psylocke (possibly best power control, just too highly specialized with abilities that actually make the opponent stronger if she gets hit)
    Tied with X-23- my AA does it better.

Favour of 5* Cable to r3

Skill - CB. (Love how he just shuts down the defensive abilities of opponents. His power just does not seem to scale correctly, ever. Even with 10 fury’s, in overcharge, I’ve never seen him land one hit for over 6k damage.. his base attack should be well over 7,000 and his ability would negate block proficiency, as well as any defensive capabilities. He should hit like a truck, just falls short.

Favour of 5* Masacre r3 (synergy bonus to boot! :)

Cosmic- Angela

Way way underrated champ here, very versatile, great Regen and huge hits once her fury’s stack.

Favor of Corvus (Would greatly enhance my game with ProXmight ;)

Of I decided I wanted a good 5* team that was all about synergy... different story. That’s the short and sweet though.

Edited: Angela, CB, Psylocke and X-23 all 4* r5.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    I have no regrets with who I rank.