**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Let's talk about that ending to Night Riders

ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
So if you actually care, this has spoilers to the ending of the night riders even quest buttttt......
When you finish it, you get treated with a motion comic. Night thrasher uses a device, the Silhouette of a mystery character appears and the text reads:

' Next time: This man, This monster '

Which just happens to be the title of a notable story about The Thing and the fantastic four. Is it finally time guys???

I have a theory that on anniversary day, Kabam will announce the fantastic four being in the game next year. It's time for us to all get excited. Marvel's first family, they're coming home...
[Cue 'It's coming home']

Comments

• Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    It’s actually gonna be Frankenstein
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    I hope so but I’d rather have sue and Jonny storm than the thing and reed richards
  • Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    They also had an entire chapter called “Antivenom” and antivenom never came. It’s just a title. Fantastic 4 never coming at least not for a long time.
  • Options
    belli300 wrote: »
    I hope so but I’d rather have sue and Jonny storm than the thing and reed richards
    But if we are getting thing and mr fantastic, they woul fit in to the bottom right corner of te champion puzzle meaning sue, johnny and doctor doom will defo be there in a bit (I just cannot wait for human torch)
  • Options
    MrBanks wrote: »
    They also had an entire chapter called “Antivenom” and antivenom never came. It’s just a title. Fantastic 4 never coming at least not for a long time.

But that story was about venom. (abotu being anti venom. It's a bit on the nose) There is no other story that could fulfill the title this man this monster