Darkhawk interaction with Devices [Merged Threads]

Comments

• OmniOmni Member Posts: 574 ★★★
    Yeah I had uncollected hulk teleport across the map and combo me...the speed is insane
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Member Posts: 324 ★★
    edited December 2018
    IGN: BLEEDING_EDGE
    DEVICE: Samsung S6 Edge
    DATA OR WIFI: DATA
    GAME VERSION: 21.1.0
    GAME MODE: EQ
    DESCRIPTION: Faced him for the first time in MASTER a few mins ago. Got to him with a full health team save for my Iceman (70% hp) that I used to clear path with. Entire team K.O'd at start of fight because I couldn't swipe back and avoid 'unblockable' attacks due to lag. 😡
  • RCunhaRCunha Member Posts: 375 ★★
    IGN: Romeucunha33
    Device: Huawei P Smart
    Data or Wi-Fi : Both
    Game version: 21.1
    Description: fighting against Darkhawk in the uncollected the game lags like hell while he has that purple aura, couldn't finish the only run that I do, lost potions and units. Knocked me down at the start of every fight..
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Member Posts: 905 ★★★
    iPhone 7 plus
    iOS 12.1
    11 GB of memory available.
    version 21.1 MCOC

Bad lag with Darkhawk on Heroic mode
    Going to avoid Master level until it is fixed.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Member Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Yep, horrible lag starts with him going into the fight, don't know how the beta testers missed this, does it on all 3 android devices I have tried, from a S9 note, to a Moto g6, to a Samsung S7.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Member Posts: 506 ★★
    My device Android Samsung Galaxy 7 edge plus...

Got completely annihilated in both master and uncollected lmao and take in mind i 100% both of these each month! Im glad it wasn't just me... until i hear about a fix from kabam I'll just do the lesser difficulties kinda sucks because I'm literally like 1500 shards away from my 4th 6* but yeah my game is F'd up lol
  • Conrad_JohnsonConrad_Johnson Member Posts: 42
    Same issue with extreme delays.
    Samsung S6 Active, Android 7.0
    I restarted my device several times between revives. No delay at all if I don't try to evade. As soon as I try to evade, the frame rate drops like crazy. To the point that multiple or rapid succession evades are impossible. Revived 5 times to see if it was a repeatable delay/frame rate drop.
  • Conrad_JohnsonConrad_Johnson Member Posts: 42
    I revived and recorded a video.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=eGh6-LM0qUY
  • Darth_Caedus1Darth_Caedus1 Member Posts: 64
    edited December 2018
    I don’t know if anyone else has this problem but the games crashes every single time I try to enter the dark hawk fight. But only when I try to enter that fight, for everything else it’s just a bit o lag and it goes away after a few minutes. I’m playing on an iPhone 6plus with IOS 12
  • SknZnSknZn Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    I haven’t got into DarkHawk, but I’m encountering connection issues a lot since update, not on my wifi or data for sure.
  • KormoKormo Member Posts: 77
    Mine was lagging like crazy too. Had to restart game like 3 times. He wrecked all my champions first two attempts.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Member Posts: 666 ★★★
    I crash everytime I play him. Everytime. My app force closes every single time. It’s insane.
  • PALMCSM69_PALMCSM69_ Member Posts: 33
    Me too
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,019 ★★★★
    Yeah it's to lag to fight darkhawk even in master, he actually can be fight but the lagged is killing me, please help!!!! Maybe the colour or shining things while in mode!!!

I'm using Oppo F7, and below is the info about my phone.

9ss2hdfonrdd.png
  • anon89160anon89160 Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2018
    Same issue as everyone else, freezing at start of fight and unfreezes after i'm K.O... awesome..
    Also posted this in thread: [ANDROID] 21.1 LAG, CRASHING AND PERFORMANCE INVESTIGATION

In-Game Name: anon8916
    Device and Model: Samsung galaxy j3 2016 (sm-j320m)
    Device Operating System: Android 5.1.1
    Cellular or WiFi: WIFI
    Game Version Installed: 21.1
    Video Proof: https://youtu.be/CUXpQWyh0u0
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,019 ★★★★
    Me to, too laggy

In-Game Name: Pocong X
    Device and Model: Oppo F7 CPH1819
    Device Operating System: Android 8.1.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 21.1
  • kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Member Posts: 246 ★★★
    same for me, game lags like crazy when the fight with Darkhawk starts.
    It means a lot since the beginning of the fight is crucial, you have to swipe back and bait the SP2. If your phone doesn't respond well you lose, it's that simple. I lost at least 20-30 times in uncollected and master because of that. Used units and revive but I will wait to do 100% until this bug is resolved.
    Happens only with Darkhawk in EQ though, nowhere else. I grind arena and it's fine, same for AW or AQ, at least for me.
    The connection issue is back it seems, and my connection is just fine.
    Again this is not about the difficulty of the boss itself, it's more with the extra difficulty added by the lag. You can't do anything except lose...

Honor 6X
    Android 7.0
    Game version 21.1 (last updated)
    WiFi
    Account: kiki-furieux
  • KILLA_KAILzKILLA_KAILz Member Posts: 19
    The games extremely slow and reacts late when dodging also when fighting uncollected darkhawk the game starts to lag resulting in all my champs getting KO'D. I even tried to beat darkhawk master and lost, furthermore he is unblockable and we can't do nothing but get hit, die and repeat. Seems planned to me.
  • AryannaAryanna Member Posts: 76
    The games extremely slow and reacts late when dodging also when fighting uncollected darkhawk the game starts to lag resulting in all my champs getting KO'D. I even tried to beat darkhawk master and lost, furthermore he is unblockable and we can't do nothing but get hit, die and repeat. Seems planned to me.

Messages like these will get you silenced. Be warned
  • JuliiiiienJuliiiiien Member Posts: 7
    I finished Uncollected today and experienced 3-4 times an extreme lag at the start of the fight resulting in getting hit by the first combo.
    iPhone8
    iOS 12.1
    MCOC 21.1
    Wifi network
    Ingame : Juliiiiien
  • DJSergyDJSergy Member Posts: 170 ★★
    Its happening with my iphone X as well. For some reason noticed it with Hyperion more, but could have been just coincidence
  • BelaPichBelaPich Member Posts: 89
    We players all meet that problems! Hope Kabam fix that issue soon
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,489 ★★★★★
    I can't stress the importance enough, of a fix for this. I've tried numerous times in this Fight and it's buggy everytime. Evade is not kicking in, it freezes and lags everytime, and I've spent quite a few Resources trying to manage the Fight, as well as starting over to save Resources. When a Champ has Nodes that require precise countertactics, having performance issues like this makes it increasingly more challenging. I'm hoping something is found that can fix it. It's frustrating. Thanks guys.
  • TheBotTheBot Member Posts: 12
    There's an issue when trying to fight Dark Hawk. The game crashes and need to restart. The fight is recovered but once the fight
    starts there's lag and 3 seconds later you are ko-ed. This keeps happening on uncollected.
    Master has the same issue but atleast no lag once you get past the recovery fight mode.
    I don't care about master but for uncollected this needs to be fixed asap. I have energy refills that are close to expiring.
    So would love to see an acknowledgement of this problem and push for a fast fix.

Playing on Iphone6 and latest IOS firmware.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,489 ★★★★★
    They've acknowledged it. There's an ongoing Thread.
  • TheBotTheBot Member Posts: 12
    They've acknowledged it. There's an ongoing Thread.

Is that the android one? Didnt find anything for IOS. If you could point me into the right direction that would be awesome :)
  • RowdyRoddyRowdyRoddy Member Posts: 16
    edited December 2018
    Motorola E5 plus
    Android
    Cellular Data T-Mobile/metropcs
    IGN RowdyRoddy
    Version 21.0

I've been having major issues since 20.0 and some other updates were released, issues like these.

1. Slowdowns.
    2. Lag in the beginning of the fight.
    3. Extreme lag and stalls when trying to open crystals, freezes, champion portrait disappearers so does energy information which persists even after navigating away from the game.
    4. Getting disconnected when moving to other apps.
    5. Crashing
    6. Network connection issues
    7. Slow movement when navigating maps
    8. Long loading times when checking champions, portrait of champions load slow, when checking them and switching between them it has a small spinning circle for a but before they load and slowdowns when scrolling down champions
    9. Slow loading on home screen
    10. Slow start up
    11. Champions refusing to move properly
    12. Getting specials blocked at alarming clip
    13. Other champions still appearing in information screen

And much more since 20.0, was working fine for the most part but since the last updates it's slowed to a crawl and I know it is not my phone since everything else is working perfectly fine including other more demanding gsmes like pubg with almost no issues.

Honestly you guys really need to get it together and actually fix the game and your servers before other players and I just decide that this game just isn't worth it anymore and are getting tired of all these bugs and issues that plague this game that either never get fixed or they take a extremely long time to do so.

I miss the days prior to 12.0 where they game was farily stable and they activily fixed bugs and gave us compensation when there were issues and let's face it the overall gameplay and has declined a lot since then.
  • Savio444Savio444 Member Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    TheBot wrote: »
    There's an issue when trying to fight Dark Hawk. The game crashes and need to restart. The fight is recovered but once the fight
    starts there's lag and 3 seconds later you are ko-ed. This keeps happening on uncollected.
    Master has the same issue but atleast no lag once you get past the recovery fight mode.
    I don't care about master but for uncollected this needs to be fixed asap. I have energy refills that are close to expiring.
    So would love to see an acknowledgement of this problem and push for a fast fix.

Playing on Iphone6 and latest IOS firmware.
    Happening to me to
  • EndymioNEndymioN Member Posts: 64
    Brand: samsung
    Model: SM-T561
    Android Version: 4.4.4

Always at start of fight with darkhawk games goes frame by frame untill im dead, patch to patch this game keeps getting more unplayable. starting to think kabam just doesnt care.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,935 ★★★★★
    I created that thread because i thought that it was an android specific issue only, but guess it isn't.
    Androids are normally the devices that have problems with some champions
This discussion has been closed.