**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is it just me...

Or is the controls and timing totally screwy. For years I've been playing and everything is off.

Comments

• MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Agreed. Thought I was the only one. Dex seems a little more sensitive now.
  • This happens every update. Parry and block go out of sync for a few days. We have this same conversation in our group chats, monthly !
    This happens every update. Parry and block go out of sync for a few days. We have this same conversation in our group chats, monthly !

And we would know that how...?
  • BrnbbyBrnbby Posts: 51
    It was happening for me pre update but now the gameplay is unbearable. The delay is just well pronounced. The animation are almost a full second behind the actual gameplay. IPhone x latest updates.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    MrBanks wrote: »
    This happens every update. Parry and block go out of sync for a few days. We have this same conversation in our group chats, monthly !

Because he just told us, duh
  • Fishman13579Fishman13579 Posts: 98
    ^ Right lol
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    MrBanks wrote: »

Because he just told us, duh
    ^ Right lol

And that automatically means that just because you have private conversations and just told us means they need to fix it now
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Haven’t kabam been pretty adamant against Thorns lately...? Seems pretty hypocritical, but manageable enough so
    Long as it’s not a boss
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Brnbby wrote: »
    Or is the controls and timing totally screwy. For years I've been playing and everything is off.

Definitely. Lost an arena round I had no business losing because I kept "missing" parry.
  • Hey everyone!

If you're having performance issues with the game, please head over to our threads directly for this as we need proper information to investigate what is going on. If you can all please head over to the threads below and fill out the provided templates, it would be super helpful to us.

Android
    iOS
This discussion has been closed.