**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Contest of Champions

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
When i started playing this game in January 2015 i got excited because of the marvel characters due to the exposure of animated tv series(which i continue to watch) and films and it was amazing and fun game.

Then we got our first event quest with the introduction of Ultron Assault one of many event quest that would tie in to the MCU and continues to this day. Mons and years the contest has brought twists and turns with many secrets still waiting to be unlocked and revealed.

I thought i had the contest figured out till i saw this
cbjmp7s472or.jpg
Just looking at this has made my curiousity even bigger as i want to know what are those mysterious lands that arent discovered yet and what secrets awaits us.

With ÆGON with The Champion being the final pieces to Act 6 to conclude the amazing storyline that has been presented to us. I am certainly excited for the next chapter of the contest to see what thrilling exciting story awaits us :).

Also wanna congradulate kabam on publishing a book that explains and details the contest not only they tell the story for us in game but now they are able to outside the game and that is a huge accompolishment!.

What are your thoughts about the extended map of the battlerealm??

Comments

• Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Look at all those story/character possibilities! The savage lands! The astral plane! And all that empty space to be filled in!

This excites me, honestly
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,774 ★★★★★
    I'm thinking this is like our 2018 champs poster. But for 2019!
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs wrote: »

What you mean?
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Buttehrs wrote: »

What you mean?

to4016wdaswa.jpeg
  • Options
    XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 246 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    The above is an older one, from January 2018.... Here’s a more updated one from June or July 2018...
    ta0eyxvomi0p.jpeg
  • Options
    I thought howard the duck was gotg