**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Boss 3.2 NC

Good morning people.
He is Robot type, but when he receives the Shattered Armor Debuff he continues to activate his Buff!
As far as I know, no Robot with Shattered Armor activates your Buff.
Congratulations, Kabam.zvdggx954tg0.gif

Comments

• Options
    YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    It’s a suit like iron man. Robots aren’t humans in a suit. Ultron, vision, nebula, etc.
  • Options
    VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 ★★
    edited December 2018
    It’s a suit like iron man. Robots aren’t humans in a suit. Ultron, vision, nebula, etc.

https://youtu.be/jsPfVg7ua_Q

So why does not he gain power by suffering the Shattered Armor ?? You saw how the information is wrong about this character!
  • Options
    Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    Check his tags. If it has robot he will suffer from those effects but if not armour shatter will only serve as a damage increase
  • Options
    VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 ★★
    Check his tags. If it has robot he will suffer from those effects but if not armour shatter will only serve as a damage increase

When he suffers Shattered Armor he does not gain more power as demonstrated in the video above, so he should not activate his Buff.
    That's my thinking!
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Armor shatter is bugged
    I saw classic ultron evade with armor shatter
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    I haven’t reached him yet but if his skill description states that his form change is not influenced by ability accuracy modifiers, then it makes sense
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    He imunus to that. It only works with. The pover gian tjek hes abilty.
  • Options
    FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    His tag says robot so he shouldn't activate any ability with armor shatter
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Yeah he is a robot... and no force of will like I expected... probable bug? Looks like it