**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Haha Good one Kabam

OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
Aspect of Nightmares and Heal Block on the same node. At least it's only 1.2. Still kinda crappy to put those two together.

Comments

• SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    And is there a problem?
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Just wait till ACT 6...
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,037 ★★★★★
    knowing Kabam...
    act 6: Life Transfer+Heal Block

Life transfer Spencer. The guil resver heling
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    SknZn wrote: »

Just the growing trend of unavoidable damage. It's b.s., and there's no logical argument to the contrary.

But that’s not impossible to do. So whats the point?
    So please tell me how you cleaned it so easily,? I need some help with it.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    And is there a problem?

Just the growing trend of unavoidable damage. It's b.s., and there's no logical argument to the contrary.

I couldn't agree more!!!!! unavoidable damage takes all skill out of the game!!!!
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    edited December 2018
    And is there a problem?

I couldn't agree more!!!!! unavoidable damage takes all skill out of the game!!!!

Skill and FUN!
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Can you imagine if they put aspect of nightmare and heal reversal? That would be even worse... Degen to 50% than instantly lose the other 50%
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,037 ★★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Can you imagine if they put aspect of nightmare and heal reversal? That would be even worse... Degen to 50% than instantly lose the other 50%

If ther make only 4 figth it can work out
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    There are even champs who can play around it like ghost who shrugs off the degen
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Smash wrote: »

A lot of things are not impossible. What’s with the pointless questions?

I think what he is saying is since it was possible to beat it and electra is a fairly poor boss that it was a fun fight that put more pressure on skills than just having a high ranked 4 5 or 6* it was the boss fight on that board so it's not like you lost the health on the lanes and had to spend to get to the last node. You also start the next board with no health penalty from the previous board so the complaint about unavoidable damage makes no sense. If it had been a boosted ice Phoenix you could argue its unfair with those nodes but come on its electra who has no business being a boss.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    If they wanted to be cruel it would have been life transfer and specter as the nodes
    Dshu wrote: »
    If they wanted to be cruel it would have been life transfer and specter as the nodes

You got me. Since its electra and so doable with max4* it was fun. Imagine if there was a void instead of electra with fear of void active plus 3x debuff automatically? Thats the EndGame.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 wrote: »
    There are even champs who can play around it like ghost who shrugs off the degen

Ghost can’t shrug it off
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Dshu wrote: »

A lot of things are not impossible. What’s with the pointless questions?

I think what he is saying is since it was possible to beat it and electra is a fairly poor boss that it was a fun fight that put more pressure on skills than just having a high ranked 4 5 or 6* it was the boss fight on that board so it's not like you lost the health on the lanes and had to spend to get to the last node. You also start the next board with no health penalty from the previous board so the complaint about unavoidable damage makes no sense. If it had been a boosted ice Phoenix you could argue its unfair with those nodes but come on its electra who has no business being a boss.

He wasn’t saying any of that. He just had smartass questions instead of commenting in a constructive way. I’m all for different opinions but in no way was that guy helpful to the topic or respectful. It’s not up to us to be guessing what he was saying. If he was saying all those things you mentioned then he could’ve came and said that just like you did in a very nice way.

He wasn’t saying any of that. He just had smartass questions instead of commenting in a constructive way. I’m all for different opinions but in no way was that guy helpful to the topic or respectful. It’s not up to us to be guessing what he was saying. If he was saying all those things you mentioned then he could’ve came and said that just like you did in a very nice way.

So 1 plus 1 equals 2, And 2 plus 1 is 3, and subtract 2 from 3 equals 1.
    And if you read that node it says degen you 50% your healt. Means if you had 100% of your health it goes down till 50%. And plus heal block your health stays 50%. Done. And nothing else. All you need to do is get anyone even SheHulk with full health and lose half of it then beat the Electra, just dont miss parry and bait some specials. Why thehll crying about losing 50% of your health on last boss ON CHAP1 boss?
    I don’t even want to say anything but asking question. Is there a problem? To do it? Is that two node screwing you wallet? No.
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    Lvernon15 wrote: »

Ghost can’t shrug it off

Agree. But can half the damage with hood synergy.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    And is there a problem?

This was my point. No it wasn't a hard fight but this and the return of Thorns just seems like the game is going back in the wrong direction again. I prefer fights that are harder to win but with some practice can be mastered and done with little or no damage taken.