**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is PM Good?

I have a 5* Corvus and just pulled PM and wondered if she is any good or worth ranking up for synergy purposes?

Is she considered a good champ?
Thanks in advance

Comments

• JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    She's the anti-Corvus. Pretty meh in short fights but amazing in long ones.
  • She’s really good for boss or minis, if I had her as a 5* or 6* heck even a 4* I’d rank her jus to pair with Corvus, corvus takes paths and Prox takes boss and mini, Ive seen some bomb boss kills with her, takes getting used to, but her dmg is insane
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    What the guy said above! Shes incredible for long fights but sucks in short ones before she ramps up! Definitely worth ranking especially if you have a high rank corvus! Since then she gets her immense damage MUCH faster
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    For long fights, do the following:
    1. Get Corvus on your team to reduce a mission.
    2. Complete all missions: intercept, Parry, Knock-Down, 100 hits (75 hits with Corvus)
    3. Special 2

This does over 400000 damage. She is incredible but it will take time to build up to that damage. The hardest mission is probably the 75 hits one. Especially when you have to intercept. if you miss, you'll have to restart the hit combo.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Proxima is ok not top cosmic
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Proxima is insanely good. Pair her up with a Nebula if you happen to have one. Both are becoming significantly better.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    God tier when used right. She's similar to Ghost, her style is unique and takes practice to master.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I actually find her a really solid pick for Wasp and other Evade champs. Even MODOK falls quite easily.

She’s definitly a niche pick for long fights or is a complete utility pick
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I used to dislike her on main but she was my 4th or so 5* on my alt so I really got to know her. She excels at quite a bit. Depending on which mission you start with you can finish a mission fairly quickly in a fight and still do significant damage with only one completed mission. Also her true accuracy is useful. She also teaches you the best ways to intercept and does it relatively “safer” than most other champs due to her light attack’s range. Other than that she has a really good heal block and can counter masochism, AV, CB, BPCW, and KP while parrying. She can also parry stun Domino, Yondu, and IMIW. I feel like a lot of people write her off because they feel Corvus is superior but she’s good in her own right. Even in non-boss fights.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I used to dislike her on main but she was my 4th or so 5* on my alt so I really got to know her. She excels at quite a bit. Depending on which mission you start with you can finish a mission fairly quickly in a fight and still do significant damage with only one completed mission. Also her true accuracy is useful. She also teaches you the best ways to intercept and does it relatively “safer” than most other champs due to her light attack’s range. Other than that she has a really good heal block and can counter masochism, AV, CB, BPCW, and KP while parrying. She can also parry stun Domino, Yondu, and IMIW. I feel like a lot of people write her off because they feel Corvus is superior but she’s good in her own right. Even in non-boss fights.

I agree whole heartedly. Her missions, providing interception is not the first one, usually allow her to keep up in shorter fights where you also need more utility. Her accuracy is one of the better “anti-defensive” tools in the game imo rivaled by only those generally considered Demi and God tier. I find her consistently excellent for Spiders, Wasps, and Nightcrawlers alike as well as the big 3 auto blockers and I assume she’ll also exceed vs the new DarkHawk who will presumably join them on defense.

A unique blend of boss killing while also a standout utility champ that specializes in rewarding skilled play with bypassing evasion, Autoblocking, and projectile basics
    In fact I didn’t even realize she bypassed Civil Panther and shrug enemies through her ability reduction while blocking. Curious to test her against an Iceman now
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    @Epsilon3 Proxima’s intercept mission takes the least time to complete:

https://youtu.be/2Le5WdMGy2s