**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any 6 star Omega Reds or Aegons out there?

13»

Comments

• Lopes247Lopes247 Posts: 20
    Ive got a 6* omega(cavalier crystal) and sym supreme(basic pool from a bunch of 5* dupes from cav crystals) pulled them the same day along with 6* GG and Dorm(also from cav crystals)

• Bigboy1081Bigboy1081 Posts: 32
    Someone in my alliance has a 6* dub omega red
  • YuhoeYuhoe Posts: 25
    I just recently got a 6* OR from my first 6* basic crystal. Super hyped from it and absolutely love playing him. Problem is now I have to save up the resources to R2 him. All other R5 5* have to take a backseat. My shortage is as usual, T5BC. I still need 1&2/3 T5BC. Still need 5 T2A but that is nothing compared to T5BC. I really don’t want to wait a year to R2 him.
  • I have a 6 star omega red, he’s helped me a lot.
  • XN0nameXXN0nameX Posts: 39
    I have a 6* Omega so you can stop your research now
  • RudehumanRudehuman Posts: 4
    I have a 6* Aegon
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★
    So crickets and tumbleweeds until March and then they started handing them out like Oprah.
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 149
    edited October 2019
    I got one from a regular 6-star crystal today. My second 6-star. I already have a rank 4 5-star OR though who I used a wake gem on last week and put a bunch of stones in. Not sure if it would be better to rank 5 the duped 5-star or rank 2 the unduped 6-star.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I have a 6* Aegon. He’s staying level 1/1 until awakened and at least sig 80. It will be a long time before he’s better than my 5/65.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Someone in my alliance got an Aegon.
  • z2313457z2313457 Posts: 7
    I recently pulled a 6 star Aegon (my second 6 *. First one is Darkhawk). Then I did some searches and found there is no 6* awakening gem available yet until maybe 7 star is out. He will likely be on defense for diversity and arena.
  • JoeyPhyJoeyPhy Posts: 10
    edited October 2019

Hoping to dupe this guy soon