**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

January EQ character?

2»

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    It’s interesting how skrulls were teased in the motion comics if you watch til the end the simbiote/adaptoids hand turns into a skrull hand implying that the simbiote/adaptoid was a skrull in disguise.
    I personally think it’s silver surfer
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    I reckon it’s Mister Negative. In the new Spider-Man game he calls himself a monster. Also the light blue lights are a clear give away.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    the beyonder im starting to believe it's him or dr.doom
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    John757 wrote: »
    It’s obviously Frankenstein

omg frankenstein was the monster and frankensteins monster was the scientist. get it right people.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    lets see, cosmic, light and almost godlike seem to be the key characteristics. as for the message, it could just be an easter egg, or just a random reference. however i will say that there are alot of suggestions that the fantastic 4 will be featured in 2019 so who knows.
    Maybe not a playable character but a character that will play a key roll like the grandmaster, collector, etc.
  • Hey guys, there's already a discussion HERE about this topic. To help keep the Forums tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.