**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to get answered

There is a ongoing bug and I posted it and got no reply from @Kabam Miike and other I also raised a ticket and got no reply can you pls reply me kabam

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,977 ★★★★★
    You need to be patient. Miike is not awake 24 hrs a day. Mods also won't respond to every post they see. The best way to deal with it is to submit a support ticket in game. You've spammed the forums enough already, its not doing you any good.
  • Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    You need to be patient. Miike is not awake 24 hrs a day. Mods also won't respond to every post they see. The best way to deal with it is to submit a support ticket in game. You've spammed the forums enough already, its not doing you any good.

Ok I will wait until tomorrow if it is going to get answered and also thank you for commenting
  • Hey Sairam44, these Forums are a place for community discussion, not one-on-one support from Moderators. If you require one-on-one support, please be patient and our Support Team will respond to your ticket as soon as possible.
This discussion has been closed.