**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected EQ. Dec 2018

Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
Ok so let me start by saying I have been uncollected for a lil over 7 months. I started playing this game in June 2017. I have fought in 3 uncollected events and this event as tough as it is is still doable if you are patient and medium skilled. I completely understand that most say the final boss DarkHawk is OP. He is tricky for sure but very beatable. I will say I did use a total of 12 level 1 revives and no healths on him.once you get the feel of his movements he is able to be beaten. Just remember patience as hitting into his null (stealth) mode requires 1-3 hits then back off and parry again hit and repeat that process till he goes down. This is the second one I have completed 100%. And only doing one line through on the last uncollected event. Play at your pace and you will progress in time just as I have. I know it’s sometimes frustrating but remember. This game brought this community together for a shared interest into Marvel Superheros. Being a real superhero is helping others. So if I can help in anyway. Ask away and I will help if I can Thank you for reading this post. And thank you for allowing me to be part of this community