**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Masochism

gage201205gage201205 Posts: 573 ★★★
So with parry you stun and bleed with blade at the same time... Where is in the description of Masochism does it say the next "debuffs"... Kabam your literally making the game a piece of ****..

Comments

• Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Why are you parrying on masochism?
  • Options
    gage201205gage201205 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Hamin wrote: »

Because you should be able to with of Thor and blade as they apply multiple debuffs with Parry.. just another broken thing kabam has Incorporated into the game..
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    gage201205 wrote: »
    Hamin wrote: »

Because you should be able to with of Thor and blade as they apply multiple debuffs with Parry.. just another broken thing kabam has Incorporated into the game..

To my knowledge, champs that apply two debuffs at the same time on masochism have always had both removed.

It's the same premise when ST with No Mercy applies an armor break and generates a fury at the same time on buffet... fury is still consumed.

This has never been a bug because it works on a counter system. It makes sense if multiple debuffs are applied simultaneously they are removed with masochism because it was a single application with two debuffs.
  • Options
    BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    I totally agree. I wondered the same thing with Blade. His parry applies stun and bleed. One should stick...
  • Options
    ArknightArknight Posts: 16
    Thor worked fine in act5 on masochism. It’s new events and Aw Aq which has these issues.
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Difference with blade and OG thor

Blade: Parry on well timed block. Bleed on well timed block. Both consumed, because they both trigger at the same time from the same thing

Thor: Parry on well timed block, armor break on STUN. Parry triggers, stun triggers, is consumed, and armor break is triggered as a result of the stun having activated. Not at the same time, so they don’t both get eaten
  • Options
    InxInx Posts: 115
    Not surprising really since buffet was just as well thought out :p

Good luck getting a response from the team tho
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Same happens to my corvus he loses pary n armor brake
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I parry on masochism. With my sabretooth (:
  • Options
    Campo4Campo4 Posts: 141
    I think it used to not be this way. I cleared remember, for example, you hit Hyperion sp2 and the armor break triggers maso but the stun would still land (assuming you apply both based on RNG)