**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War diversity

Has war diversity become the winning factor in wars again? I thought it wasn't worth as many points anymore but every war we lose lately is from diversity. So I guess what I'm asking is was it changed for this season or am I in a time loop .........?

Comments

• DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    If the alliances are pretty well matched on skill diversity becomes the deciding factor
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    Kabam REALLY needs to bring back team synergy for AW. As much as diversity has become more and more a part of AW, it just makes sense. Espically considering Kabam has been pushing for greater team diversity. The best way to accomplish this would be to bring that back. Encourage strategy and synergy at the same time. Win/Win.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    BeginthEnd wrote: »
    Kabam REALLY needs to bring back team synergy for AW. As much as diversity has become more and more a part of AW, it just makes sense. Espically considering Kabam has been pushing for greater team diversity. The best way to accomplish this would be to bring that back. Encourage strategy and synergy at the same time. Win/Win.

Just no when that happen gone quick the game ther so many ther simply wuld break the game.
    You see.. I want this impassable challenge MORE! Plus my Rocket called it the first time he saved the Galaxy.

On the other hand, I do understand where your coming from. Espically some newer synergies that are just.. a bit over the top and meant for specific 2/3 champ teams.

That said, Kabam could just turn off all “unique” synergies- simply using the older synergies that wouldn’t really make or break anything. Even limit non unique synergies to only one of a particular sub set at a time? (One attack boost per team, one health, etc?) This would work to encourage more diversity and better strategy. Every time you see a sp1 node, or stun immune, ability accuracy increase, it’s not going to have to be the one champion that will always benefit the most, because you have more control over it. Just seems like more of a challenge.

• AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    BeginthEnd wrote: »

What exactly do you mean by "bring back..."?
    edited December 2018
    I meant Kabam should bring back, or take into consideration, the ideas and feedback from past ideas that are now overlooked, largely due to the fact that adding synergy now would have more of an adverse effect. Before Trinity’s and unique synergy, it was a possibility that Kabam might just use synergy within AW to promote diversity. I’m just saying it shouldn’t be ruled out due to better synergies. If anything the nodes in AW could be changed to meet the new synergy meta instead of champs being limited to the same old nodes with same expected champs to defend those nodes and diversify.

Really? That was worth a flag? Just my two cents trying to make things a lol mo fun for all. Sigh..