**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

IMIW tile 46 AW

So tile 46 in Tier 5 war is bugged, IMIW was parrying my specials and stunning me under 15% using my hyperion. According to kabam thought specials couldnt not be parried by autoblock it happened over and over again with special 1 with hyperion, would bait IMIW heavy and then I would launch Hyperion special 1 and instantly get autoblock and stunned, makes no sense. Please look into this Kabam as it needs to be addressed, thanks!

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    So tile 46 in Tier 5 war is bugged, IMIW was parrying my specials and stunning me under 15% using my hyperion. According to kabam thought specials couldnt not be parried by autoblock it happened over and over again with special 1 with hyperion, would bait IMIW heavy and then I would launch Hyperion special 1 and instantly get autoblock and stunned, makes no sense. Please look into this Kabam as it needs to be addressed, thanks!
    Auto blok can be blok sp. so u shuld use hevry and a sp3.
  • Abolitionist333_Abolitionist333_ Posts: 426
    edited December 2018
    Have you tried dueling to see if it’s jus bad fighting?

Wick2.0 - Imiw

Try it out
  • No it's the node also had one as mini duped and tried again to confirm and sp 1 never got stunned on the duped mini same war was just autoblocked. So something with that node 46 that bugs the specials into getting stunned while using them. And dueling doesn't have the buff nodes as AW so unless you've fought one there dont bother commenting. Noticed last war as well another person got stuck same node with IMIW duped sp defo something up with that tile and it bugging out.
  • And the autoblocking special isnt what I'm talking about it stunned me IN THE SPECIAL lol why I kept trying it to see if it was a bug.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Shuld not stun you when using sp.