Options

can't u tell us about offers a bit more early?

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
i never hv the reqd amount of units at the right time like rn when i want those cores. well i guess i get it this is so ppl will hv to buy units but oh well its too frustrating to not have the units on the exact right day.

even arena has crystal cornucopia stuff today so less units from there too

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,256 ★★★★★
    That’s the whole idea, no? Lol
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,256 ★★★★★
    What’s so frustrating about it?

Just wait for the next offer.

You don’t blame a shop for offering a random 50% store wide discount today for 24 hours if you’ve just bought something from them yesterday right?

Nor would you expect the shop assistant to tell you that there’ll be an offer the next day so buy then and not now right?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,279 ★★★★★
    Just save some on-hand for when things pop up. I mean, I can relate because I tend to spend them up, but it's possible to save them.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I have a post from January this year asking when they were gonna put these back on sale, good thing I saved a load of units for act 5. Can’t belive it took this long for them to be on sale again...Once a year offer like this should have a date or time if it’s not coming around all the time so people can prepare.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,158 ★★★★★
    Theyve never in 4 years told us what offers are coming.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,279 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    yeah i shud hv saved em nd not spend all on tht darkhawk

Edit: Nevermind. I gotcha.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,863 ★★★★★
    I could not get the Cyber Monday offer (not sufficient units).
    Have to say this mastery offer really caught me too.

Only managed to get 2 carb and 4 stony (max). Have to start all over again (accumulating units).
  • Options
    Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Make a deal with someone who has a gift badge, tell them to gift you some, then gift them that many units worth of stuff back when you get the units
  • Options
    SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    edited December 2018
    Core offer comes in december or so... Last year i didnt had units.. Waited for this offer for so long...