**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champion Trading

I think it would be really cool to have the ability to trade champions with your friends. Like I got a 3 star Black Bolt today and I already have a 4 star so it would be useful to be able to trade him for something I don’t already have.

Comments

• Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    It's definitely an interesting idea, but it would break the game. Imagine someone just being able to recieve other peoples' rank 5 5*s? Or people stupid enough to share accounts could have all their good champs stolen and traded for useless ones. Yeah. There are a LOT of things about that idea that would just ruin the game.
    Now MAYBE there would be an argument for trading certain items and expanding the list of items you can Gift to people, but trading champs would just break the game.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    No
  • Options
    SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Just no.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Multiple accounts + champ trading = god-tier main account.

Imagine everyone simply passing around a few key champs each month to get through the hard content. It wouldn't be in the spirit of the competition.

That being said, a limited use swap ability would be fun to test out champs you don't have. Something like a beta where you can rampage around for 0 cost, but gain no rewards.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @danikitty this has been suggested a million times. Unfortunately there is already a thriving black market in the game and the ability to trade champs would only fuel it. It will never happen.