**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Scarlett witch as god teir champ

I got 4* scarlett witch duped with pretty good sig level and she is just a beast,I mean just she just destroy's opponent by throwing 40/50k bombs from her sp2 ,I guess only 5* God teir can do such damage plus her veil of fortune where is gets regen,cruelty,fury,and her nullifying abilities are just awesome!! Who gives such utilities,even i got 5* duped voodoo but I always prefer her in many fights but I have seen the list where she is demi God I guess she deserves to be in God teir or beyond God teir list
What do u guys think?

Comments

• Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    I have had her.

But finally pulled her from a 4 star Crystal and took her to sig level 37.

Giving her chaos a 71 percent chance compared to a 53 percent chance before.

In ROL vs winter soldier with the mutant critical synergy

I took him down in 135 hits...

Had a half dozen 45-60K special 2s...

When she really ramped up was during the combos she would proc.

Fury, fury, cruelty, power lock...

Special 2: 48K

Parry, and Bam power steals another 2.5 bars and another sp2 near 50K.

At one point I had 2 regens doing 325 hp per tic, 3 fury, 1 cruelty, and power lock.

Just insane.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    She was God Tier pre-12.0. Unfortunately, 12.0 and the refusal of Kabam to make her a 5* or greater makes her less and less valuable as the game evolves. She is still a utility Swiss Army knife and really good for lower content.