**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Today's Tech Daily deal counts for the double tiered special deal?

Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
So the tech deal just popped/refreshed $5 one.
I wanted to know if this one is double tiered where I can unlock a $10 one to get tech t4cc.

ALSO, the regular $5 one shows x5...what does that mean?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• Options
    VernVern Posts: 50
    Yes it will unlock the second tier.
  • Options
    are you 100% sure? Don't wanna waste money when im saving for the whole package
  • Options
    I bought the uncollected daily special and unlocked the tech T4CC bundle. Yes, confirmed.
  • Options
    VERNVARIN wrote: »
    I bought the uncollected daily special and unlocked the tech T4CC bundle. Yes, confirmed.

can you send screenshot? Im skeptical since kabam announces these things lol. sorry
  • Options
    Mike12867 wrote: »

can you send screenshot? Im skeptical since kabam announces these things lol. sorry

Sorry I didn't take a screenshot of the deals. Probably someone here will be able to snap it in time.
  • Options

Sorry I didn't take a screenshot of the deals. Probably someone here will be able to snap it in time.

NVM, already saw your other post and bought it. Also wondering about the other deal. I want 6x tech t4cc for R5 ghost and now im at 2 so every bit helps
  • Options
    edited December 2018

NVM, already saw your other post and bought it. Also wondering about the other deal. I want 6x tech t4cc for R5 ghost and now im at 2 so every bit helps

You bought the Uncollected special? Lol I say go ahead and try to get the normal special one. Let us all know if it will unlock another T4CC deal. I'd try it but not for tech. If no one updates here by tomorrow, I'll try it on the mutant deal probably.
  • Options

You bought the Uncollected special? Lol I say go ahead and try to get the normal special one. Let us all know if it will unlock another T4CC deal. I'd try it but not for tech. If no one updates here by tomorrow, I'll try it on the mutant deal probably.

you first lol
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Lol. Just saw the in game message - the “superior" bundles both have different contents, so I think it’s safe to say the uncollected and the regular one unlock independent superior bundles!

yu879ggmy8e2.png
  • Options
    Lol. Just saw the in game message - the “superiors bundles both have different contents so I think it’s safe to say the uncollected and the regular one unlock independent superior bundles!

yu879ggmy8e2.png

so it means that it will unlock the next tier with same rankup catalysts but relative to the crystal...sounds good im buying now
  • Options
    Lol. Just saw the in game message - the “superiors bundles both have different contents so I think it’s safe to say the uncollected and the regular one unlock independent superior bundles!

yu879ggmy8e2.png

so it means that it will unlock the next tier with same rankup catalysts but relative to the crystal...sounds good im buying now

Yup. Good to get the regular daily special if you're bent on getting more class T4CCs but relatively less value (lesser crystal and no T4B). Let us know here!