**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Why is the daily special tech and not mutant?

AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
The daily special is always the same class as whatever day the daily class quest is, and today is mutant Monday, need one t4 mutant really bad, Why is the daily special tech today? Its supposed to be mutant. And skill tom. And science weds... wtf

Comments

• Options
    Can a mod tell me what day mutant will be? Usually it follows the class advantage in the game but is it going to be random everyday?
  • Options
    CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    Monday is always the tech deal day. Tomorrow will be mutant
  • Options
    Oh ok thx, I was positive sat. Was tech, Sunday is the t3 class cat crystal one and mon was mutant. Guess not, ty for amswering
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Daily special is always a day behind the class cat event
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    AlexAvalon wrote: »
    Oh ok thx, I was positive sat. Was tech, Sunday is the t3 class cat crystal one and mon was mutant. Guess not, ty for amswering

The “daily deals” have always been the previous day class. Always..

#fail
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    K thx