**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Is 6 star mephisto any good?

Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,176 ★★★
I just pulled this guy. Just wanted to know your thoughts about him. I know mephisto well, his abilities and all. I got him at R4 4 star and used him a bit earlier. I want to know how is his damage as a 6 star and will he be of any use. I already have 2 pretty average 6 stars Karnak and gg. So I guess this isn't going to make it any better. People with 6 star mephisto can help me more about his damage output and usability. Will he be any good for questing, wars etc. I have blade with Trinity as my top team by the way.

Comments

• Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    yeah I like him I have him as a 5* and blade as my top champ and I use him often his incinerate and regain is useful a lot of champs are damaged by incinerate
    hes better awakened for defence I'm told but I'm sure hell be pretty handy
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    He’s fairly useful. I’ve grown a liking to him as a duped 4/40 when I need to face an Iceman or another Meph
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    It's really good. I have him 5* duped at 3/45. He was my powerhorse against The Champion last month. Unduped still is very good, it's just about managing his charges. Congrats on your pull