**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Would love to see Emma Frost as a character.

Love the idea of psychic characters and have some cool ideas for an Emma Frost character.
As a psychic, possibly reducing stun duration and decreasing critical chance of opponent. This mode would be focused on attack rather than defence. Maybe her attacks in this mode can be energy based?? Obviously high special damage as a mutant.

Then a second fighting mode, (like how Nightcrawler can switch fighting modes) where she goes into diamond form, including adding armour buffs and maybe bleed immunity, but possibly nerfing other abilities so she's not OP. Take away buffs added by psychic form as Emma cannot access her psychic abilities in diamond form.

Comments

• Options
    NebulaNebula Posts: 163
    Me too! I would like her Phoenix force costume as it was iconic. They should do an avengers vs x-men event in game and release her along with namor.
  • Options
    Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    I would like to see Havok as well but I can help but feel as though we have had a lot of Mutant events. Would be nice to have a largely Tech based one like the current Guardians of the Galaxy event. I will admit that there are very few characters that could be bought into the game as a tech. Maybe Jocosta or Iron Skull. But other than more Iron Man armours which would get repetitive there isn't much choice.
  • Options
    theveronicastheveronicas Posts: 3
    Actually - just had an idea, why not introduce a Sentinel as a tech character?? Either movie-type ones with adaptive abilities or the original comic ones of basic blast/armour powers?
  • Options
    Fluffydragon2Fluffydragon2 Posts: 109
    We already have cyclops, magik and colossus

Just add
    Emma frost
    Namar

Now you have the phoenix 5. Killer synergies
  • Options
    Another tech could be iron spider.
    The sentinel thing could work as didn't phoenix split from jean in the iceman story so a phoenix 5 story with beast resorting to using reprogramed sentinels. Aha there is kabam's next monthly event. Uses older champs and brings in the standard 2 per month as new additions. For the event you need 6 chapters well there is the Phoenix 5 each time and then a sentinel somewhere so 6 final bosses. With some interesting boss nodes could have an interesting Master mode. titles could be something along the lines of "Terrestrial Terror" for master and maybe "Phoenix fighter" for the other modes. then the featured 3 star for normal could be Colossus or Magik for those whom do those modes.
  • Options
    Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    I like the idea of professor x coming in and obviously he rolls around with some type of psychic attack where it does damage but he doesn't get up and hit you. A fun feature would be giving Jim some type of evade... but it wouldn't really be evade but there is a % chance that he rolls out of range for your next attack so you can't hit him. Like evade and you can even call it that. Would be fun
  • Options
    Hmm. The psychic thing could work like Hoods invisibility but where it is psychic it would work on Daredevil as well making him even better with the class advantage. I don't think a straight up evade would really fit Professor X but an attack where he can't be hit would suit him.
  • Options
    And I would like Emma frost and namor to remain mutant. Both champions should have regeneration since they are Phoenixes and in diamond form Emma frost should be resistant to poison/incinerate/shock/bleed but not in regular form. She should have concussion while in telepath and degeneration all around.
  • Options
    Nebula wrote: »
    And I would like Emma frost and namor to remain mutant. Both champions should have regeneration since they are Phoenixes and in diamond form Emma frost should be resistant to poison/incinerate/shock/bleed but not in regular form. She should have concussion while in telepath and degeneration all around.

One or the other maybe I think both may be a bit extensive and would only make them susceptible to a future nerf.
  • Options
    Mr_Wiff wrote: »
    The sentinel thing could work as didn't phoenix split from jean in the iceman story so a phoenix 5 story with beast resorting to using reprogramed sentinels. Aha there is kabam's next monthly event. Uses older champs and brings in the standard 2 per month as new additions. For the event you need 6 chapters well there is the Phoenix 5 each time and then a sentinel somewhere so 6 final bosses. With some interesting boss nodes could have an interesting Master mode. titles could be something along the lines of "Terrestrial Terror" for master and maybe "Phoenix fighter" for the other modes. then the featured 3 star for normal could be Colossus or Magik for those whom do those modes.
    They should have factions like civil war did with mutants and avengers. The normal quests could have a three star Emma frost if you chose mutant or a spider woman if you chose avenger. And have a dimensional rift or something like a "Phoenix forge" or "avenger armory".
  • Options
    They should have factions like civil war did with mutants and avengers. The normal quests could have a three star Emma frost if you chose mutant or a spider woman if you chose avenger. And have a dimensional rift or something like a "Phoenix forge" or "avenger armory".

That's actually a really cool idea. the factions worked well before and were very fun. I do believe that there is a faction "thing" coming up between the grandmaster and the collector.
  • Options

One or the other maybe I think both may be a bit extensive and would only make them susceptible to a future nerf.

She loses immunities when she goes into telepath mode
  • Options
    Ah ok sorry I misunderstood there yeah that would be awesom
  • Options
    Personally, the whole introduction of Phoenix was botched imo. Phoenix would never fall to thanos without an infinity gauntlet or allow model to get in her way. Avengers vs X-men could do well one resurrecting the Phoenix force within the contest as the Phoenix force threatens to destroy the battlerealm. Tony stark should create a Phoenix killer, fails and splits it into Emma, namor, cylcops, Magik and colossus. Tony stark then creates the sentinel program to destroy the Phoenix and fight the x men, mutants recognize this as a symbol of mutant genocide and the Phoenix five stand off against the avengers. I think each quest should have one path where a certain character is required to add to the story. In the story arc Emma faced Thor- won (iconic fight), colossus fought red hulk, Magik fought strange, cyclops vs the witch, and Namor vs black panther. So when Emma is the boss, Thor would be require for a gate. Again, the Phoenix five would only be the bosses if you chose to be part of the avenger factions. If you chose to be part of the x men, the bosses should line up to be Thor, cap, iron man, iron fist and Scarlet Witch. The gate system would be required; for Thor you need Magik, cap you need wolverine, iron man you need cyclops, iron fist you need psylocke, and for the scarlet witch you should use a Phoenix. Rewards for event quests would be doubled since the quests would be longer. A competition between the two factions would be great; alliances should be able to chose wether to support the mutants or avengers and then in alliance wars should play against teams of the opposite faction, winner gets additional shards for the dimensional rift/Phoenix forge/avengers armory/whatever you want to call it.
  • Options
    Personally, the whole introduction of Phoenix was botched imo. Phoenix would never fall to thanos without an infinity gauntlet or allow model to get in her way. Avengers vs X-men could do well one resurrecting the Phoenix force within the contest as the Phoenix force threatens to destroy the battlerealm. Tony stark should create a Phoenix killer, fails and splits it into Emma, namor, cylcops, Magik and colossus. Tony stark then creates the sentinel program to destroy the Phoenix and fight the x men, mutants recognize this as a symbol of mutant genocide and the Phoenix five stand off against the avengers. I think each quest should have one path where a certain character is required to add to the story. In the story arc Emma faced Thor- won (iconic fight), colossus fought red hulk, Magik fought strange, cyclops vs the witch, and Namor vs black panther. So when Emma is the boss, Thor would be require for a gate. Again, the Phoenix five would only be the bosses if you chose to be part of the avenger factions. If you chose to be part of the x men, the bosses should line up to be Thor, cap, iron man, iron fist and Scarlet Witch. The gate system would be required; for Thor you need Magik, cap you need wolverine, iron man you need cyclops, iron fist you need psylocke, and for the scarlet witch you should use a Phoenix. Rewards for event quests would be doubled since the quests would be longer. A competition between the two factions would be great; alliances should be able to chose wether to support the mutants or avengers and then in alliance wars should play against teams of the opposite faction, winner gets additional shards for the dimensional rift/Phoenix forge/avengers armory/whatever you want to call it.

As cool as this is this may make master mode too hard as if you dont have the champs for that gate you'd need to use a 3* and on master that is just a waste. I know players like seatin do it but not everyone has that skill or can afford the amount of potions.
  • Options