**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nah silver surfer but Hell yeah baby it's DOC VICTOR VON DOOM

ZombieZeddZombieZedd Posts: 1,198 ★★★
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
DOC doom🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Comments

• Options
    BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    Victor Von Doom meets a newly enhanced Magneto. Victor is Doomed. So is Galactis and the Surfer. Celestial best make way too.

Don’t get me wrong here, I do want to see Doom, expect we will be seeing him soon, most probably after surfer is released. I’d prefer seeing Galactis first though.

In all likeless, it looks as if Kabam is going to attempt to do it right this time. By the book. Releasing Silver Surfer first opens the door to Fantastic Four. Which in turn opens the door for another villain, be it Doom or Galactis, both would be awesome. Maybe even the Watcher. The celestial would be cool, many options from FF though. Already stoked about it! Great call!
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    BeginthEnd wrote: »
    Victor Von Doom meets a newly enhanced Magneto. Victor is Doomed. So is Galactis and the Surfer. Celestial best make way too.

Don’t get me wrong here, I do want to see Doom, expect we will be seeing him soon, most probably after surfer is released. I’d prefer seeing Galactis first though.

In all likeless, it looks as if Kabam is going to attempt to do it right this time. By the book. Releasing Silver Surfer first opens the door to Fantastic Four. Which in turn opens the door for another villain, be it Doom or Galactis, both would be awesome. Maybe even the Watcher. The celestial would be cool, many options from FF though. Already stoked about it! Great call!

First it's Galactus,not Galactis(no offense).Second,there are more Watchers.And third,of boy the fantastic for are coming!!!
  • Options
    Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    To be honest, Doc Doom could be an all class champ...

I know he got his powers in cosmic accident but he utilizes a ton of tech gadgets, draws powers from mystic entities as well, had a lot of science experiments while working on improvements AND has the skills to pay the bills...mutant is the only aspect missing....

Either way, don't forget that Kabam hyped Sentry too and he turned out garbage....at least for a longtime until he was 'fixed' by synergies but a champ like him should be god-mode in itself, at least as good as blade
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Kabamm u did great
  • Options
    ian5555ian5555 Posts: 19
    Mike12867 wrote: »
    To be honest, Doc Doom could be an all class champ...

I know he got his powers in cosmic accident but he utilizes a ton of tech gadgets, draws powers from mystic entities as well, had a lot of science experiments while working on improvements AND has the skills to pay the bills...mutant is the only aspect missing....

Either way, don't forget that Kabam hyped Sentry too and he turned out garbage....at least for a longtime until he was 'fixed' by synergies but a champ like him should be god-mode in itself, at least as good as blade

Since when did Doctor Doom get his powers in a Cosmic accident other than in the movie or is this recent because that was not the original origin for him as he wasn't on the ship with the FF during the accident.
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 827 ★★★★
    Doc Doom trying to seize control of the battle realm should be an epic story line. Sadly I expect the good doctor to be much like maestro and the collector. An unplayable character he might eventually be released as a playable character like Kang and thanos but initially I don’t expect it
  • Options
    Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    *sigh* here we go again
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    BeginthEnd wrote: »
    Galactis Galactis Galactis

Cmon man, its Galactus.. not however you spelt it...

Seriously tho, Galactus could be a problem to add to the game, since hes like, well, yknow, huge. Massive. Enormous, even. :D

I mean, they made it work with Dormammu.