**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just pulled this girl

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
j2h2q1d26y1o.png
Is she any good as a stand alone champ or does she absolutely need her synergies?

Comments

• bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    I know she's easy to beat as a defender, but I think she hits somewhat hard.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    bm3epps wrote: »
    I know she's easy to beat as a defender, but I think she hits somewhat hard.

No defensive
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    Needs the wasp synergy
  • GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    Best champ in game with synergy
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    She's awesome
  • GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    Great champ! Where'd you pull her from?

Either the 20$ deal, premium or basic 4*
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Wasp Synergy makes her a beast
    Great champ! Where'd you pull her from?

@Grecianfox is correct, paid $20 for her
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Nice pull!
    Nice pull!

@GroundedWisdom Thanks bud, unfortunately i can't touch her yet. Got quite a few God tier i can't work on. Yet
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    Nice pull!

@GroundedWisdom Thanks bud, unfortunately i can't touch her yet. Got quite a few God tier i can't work on. Yet

I hear you. I have a bunch of new 4*s waiting for me to get around to them. Lol.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    Some people will tell you she is good as a stand-alone champ, but I disagree. Her sp2 and crit buffs are where all your damage comes from and for that reason she NEEDS both a high sig and her wasp synergy (2* works fine). The sig let’s you play the way she was meant to be played (let enemy miss 2-3 times each time you phase). Without it there is really no incentive to play ghost style other then when it’s useful for stuff like stun immune. The second reason the sig is needed is it is VERY hard to maintain 5 crit buffs without it, as you can’t get to your sp2 in time to refresh them all without the power gain.
    As for the synergies, I can’t even explain how useful it is to go unblockable of her specials. Without it you need to play slow, or you need to risk attacking into a block (which will lead to you getting counter attacked.
    The antman synergy is pure damage boost, so while extremely helpful, I would not say this one is needed. In some situations it’s prob best to bring another high rank champ to use as more then just a synergy.
    The hood synergy can be very useful for things like all or nothing nodes, but it is very niche in its uses. For that reason I also would not consider this a must have synergy.

If you actually read all this congratz. I am by no means a expert with my ghost yet, but she is damn fun to play when you give her what she needs.i have a unawakened 5* and a awakened 4*, and I much prefer the 4* atm due to how much better the sig makes her
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Some people will tell you she is good as a stand-alone champ, but I disagree. Her sp2 and crit buffs are where all your damage comes from and for that reason she NEEDS both a high sig and her wasp synergy (2* works fine). The sig let’s you play the way she was meant to be played (let enemy miss 2-3 times each time you phase). Without it there is really no incentive to play ghost style other then when it’s useful for stuff like stun immune. The second reason the sig is needed is it is VERY hard to maintain 5 crit buffs without it, as you can’t get to your sp2 in time to refresh them all without the power gain.
    As for the synergies, I can’t even explain how useful it is to go unblockable of her specials. Without it you need to play slow, or you need to risk attacking into a block (which will lead to you getting counter attacked.
    The antman synergy is pure damage boost, so while extremely helpful, I would not say this one is needed. In some situations it’s prob best to bring another high rank champ to use as more then just a synergy.
    The hood synergy can be very useful for things like all or nothing nodes, but it is very niche in its uses. For that reason I also would not consider this a must have synergy.

If you actually read all this congratz. I am by no means a expert with my ghost yet, but she is damn fun to play when you give her what she needs.i have a unawakened 5* and a awakened 4*, and I much prefer the 4* atm due to how much better the sig makes her

Great post just to add the hood synergy really shines with suicides, specifically recoil as you can use specials without taking recoil damage by dashing back right after.
    @Cryptic_Cobra @vinniegainz. Great info. One more question,how do you gain and maintain fury and crit/cruelty buffs
  • Great pull. Keep up the CEO luck.

Legend,
    DavidAvenger20
  • Oh my gosh! :scream: I'm so jealous! You'll have to let us know if you personally like using her.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    I haven’t found a time I want to actually utilize her fury mechanics, as for the crit buffs you get them at a 10% chance on each non crit hit you make. What I like to do is 4 hit combos (MLLL) that way I get 3 not crit hits in, and don’t knock the defender down (higher chance that they will instantly attack into my phase then if I was to do a 5 hit combo)
    You can also get them at a increased chance the longer you charge a heavy attack, but I also don’t tend to utilize that much, as heavies are often dangerous to hold.
    You can get a max of 5, and then use your l2 to refresh then, and theoretically keep them forever. You can also (I only recommend this for super long fights) use your sp3 while you have crit buff to convert a max of 5 crit buffs into ones that never expire. This means you could technically build 5 infinite ones, as well as 5 that you keep refreshing with sp2, aka you have 10 at most.
    @Cryptic_Cobra Very thorough and very helpful thank you bud
    @Kabam Vydious I can already tell you she's freaking amazing and fun, hope you pull her soon! I know you've been wanting her
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Ghost is truly broken. She doesn't need the wasp synergy even it helps a little, but she needs the ant man synergy. Also, ghost is still a beast unawakened. My 3* r3 outdamages most of my 4* r4 champs. I've gotten at least 12k damage with a sp2. In short, dump all your resources into ghost, and watch as everything starts dying.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Just ranked her and Wasp up to 5/50 last week and already have Hood at 3/45. Still learning how to play "Ghost-style". Hoping she can help me through the Poison/Bleed nodes in Act 5.4 with the Ghost/Wasp/Hood/Antman synergy team.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Watch Pandaman Pete. He has lots of Ghost Gameplay.
    Good thing i have a 5* antman. Dang is she really that good? I have alot of great 4*s...she worthy of being my 4th r5 tech 4*? Have SL,Starky and imiw at R5.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    If you already got the essential techy bois then yes. Ghost is legit
    If you already got the essential techy bois then yes. Ghost is legit

Awesome. Just need ISO lol