**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cosmic

I would say bring better cosmic champs to this game but that just won't do any justice you have to severely consider making the cosmic class better. There's only one champ in the whole class worthy of an awakening gem and worth a r5. People dread getting awakening gems and cosmic class catalysts. After r5ing Hyperion getting cosmic anything is a nightmare. This is the only class severely outmatched by every other.

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Im still dying to get thor and saving an awakening stone for him. Angela is fun to play around with. VP is fun to play around with. Drax and the Ms/cap marvel are good and all, but both available 5*, so their 4* dont get love often. I think the biggest problem is the two most anticipated/"powerful" champs that recently came out with Phoenix and carnage were overwhelmingly bad compared to what they should be. I personally like Phoenix, but you would expect her to be top of the cosmic class based off her comic book lore.
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    The problem with cosmics is that they are reliant on buffs, moreso than any other class.
    And with mystics being reduculous debuffers AND mystic dispersion being as crazy op as it is, it creates a unique problem for cosmics.

I think they need to reassess the way nullify works and possibly make a mastery to make cosmics more desired.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    The problem with cosmics is that they are reliant on buffs, moreso than any other class.
    And with mystics being reduculous debuffers AND mystic dispersion being as crazy op as it is, it creates a unique problem for cosmics.

I think they need to reassess the way nullify works and possibly make a mastery to make cosmics more desired.

Personal thought- damage output is a good way to do that. Still make it buff reliant, but give them decent base attack. If carnage or phoenix had an above average attack, but then got their buffs, their damage output could be insane, paving the way to nullify/buff steal/etc being the only counter. (or not getting hit)