**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam... I think y'all confused yourselves.

HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
So, I was looking at Masacre's synergies and something caught my eye: Daredevil (Netflix).

Wait, what? It's official official. That's his name now? So, of course I go to check out the champ himself... what follows is a tangled web of confusion.

See pic:

jn11bb374o1o.png

We can see the champions' names - Daredevil (Classic) and Daredevil.

Now move to Masacre's synergy. There is no longer DD Classic but just DD and now DD Netflix... but when we click the champ in the synergy...

Now, we get DD Classic and DD. So, DD Classic is now DD Netflix?

Huh?

Moving on to KP's synergy.

...oh for the love of Christ! Wait... DD Classic is back to not being just DD and DD Netflix is plain old DD?

Full disclosure: I'm really just busting chops here... but, this could be really confusing for a new player.

Comments

• Options
    Has anyone else ever noticed this?
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Looks like an inconsistency to me... @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit any chance of getting this updated?
  • Options
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Looks like an inconsistency to me... @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit any chance of getting this updated?

I probably should have posted it in the bugs forum.
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    They renamed them a while back. I guess the guys working on those synergies didn't get the memo.
  • Options
    JRock808 wrote: »
    They renamed them a while back. I guess the guys working on those synergies didn't get the memo.

That and they totally forgot to rename DD Netflix.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    He got canceled from Netflix and he's modern so I guess that's why they changed it. Im fine with it
  • Options
    He got canceled from Netflix and he's modern so I guess that's why they changed it. Im fine with it

That's not the issue.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

Thanks for helping to point this out. We are going to work on updating the text to be clearer. In the synergy listing, "Daredevil" should be "Daredevil (Classic)" and the "Daredevil (Netflix)" should just say Daredevil, consistent with the naming convention on the Champions in the images of them above.
  • Options
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all,

Thanks for helping to point this out. We are going to work on updating the text to be clearer. In the synergy listing, "Daredevil" should be "Daredevil (Classic)" and the "Daredevil (Netflix)" should just say Daredevil, consistent with the naming convention on the Champions in the images of them above.

While we're at it... can you please, please, please correct the grammatical mistake in one of the loading screen tips?

"Prestige is based off of..."

The "of" needs to be removed.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all,

While we're at it... can you please, please, please correct the grammatical mistake in one of the loading screen tips?

"Prestige is based off of..."

The "of" needs to be removed.
    I don't think they'll get around to that haha. Here's my post on a typo awhile back and nothing came of it. They're busy bee's..

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/97394/typo-in-helas-signature-ability-description#latest