**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Start

I am just wondering.... why is it so hard to get an established alliance?

What are yall looking for when joining an alliance?

Comments

• Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    You need to start out as being publicly open, once a few have joined get to know the create your foundation. after that set a reasonable rating level requirement to join. start from the bottom and work up mate. you need to figure out what maps on aq to do even if that means running map 1 and 2 for a couple of months. try to motivate everyone to reach certain milestones, completion is probably easiest here. I'm afraid alliances are not map 5 beasts overnight it takes time and patience. to sum up
    *form your core members
    *learn your boundaries
    *start at the bottom and work up. there are still plenty of people new to the game invite them in to grow with you
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Sticking together through all the tough times has paid off for us. We have about 15 core members that have been in my alliance for almost 2 years.

When we started we were under 1mil, now we are over 8mil. It's all been a slow, steady grind. Each step taken little by little.
  • Thanks!!! I'll start there!! Great advice guys :)