**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Please help with Thorns UC EQ

Hi please could you give me some advice how to beat this freaking node? I just tried this node and got killed by this in 20hits and did like 10k dmg. These are my top champs.
b08nrtigq6d2.jpg

Comments

• Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    If you mastered the Quake style, use her.
  • InkvajtInkvajt Posts: 92
    It takes like 10 milion yers to do it with quake and you have to do 0 mistakes. And she will do nothing to iceman. Idk.. Im able to kill Ghulk with GP (leave me 20% hp) but have nothing for iceman.
  • InkvajtInkvajt Posts: 92
    :'(
  • i dont know if voodoo ability reduce wprks but give that a try ?
    Sp1 on odd combo to reduce ability..

Similar to BW that can prevent some of the thorns back..
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    You have a lot of counters that I can see... First off make sure you are splitting up the thorns path with the arc overload path. You should only have to take 3 thorns fights each run that way. As for the champions you can use, AA works amazing against the ones that can bleed and poison, just stack a couple neruotoxins and they can't inflict any more thorns damage. Blade works with GR against villains. Domino won't activate thorns if you strike with the attacks that don't make contact (first medium and light attack I think). Also the same applies to IMIW, if you attack with only the attacks that don't make contact then they can't damage you with thorns. Gwenpool can theoretically shut down thorns, but you will have to build up the combo meter a bit, which means you will take some damage doing that. One final option which I can't really recommend would be getting sparky to 10 poise charges and then using heavy attacks to cause massive amounts of damage (this method is difficult to pull off because once sparky drops below 50% health he won't be getting those massive crits).
  • The champs ur fighting is

Ragnarok Hulk (AA do nuffing)
    Iceman (trible immune
    Jugg AA can be used

I agree with OP but with the 4 stars he have and Theoricly Imiw works.. but u have to play... Medium all way and its really hard to do so.

Blade is and options... How: Parry inflict bleed do it till 1 power bare sp1.. rinse repeat..
    In between u can do combos (beaware u loose around 800-900 hp each thorn in uncoll)
    Heal up..
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    NguyenDau wrote: »
    The champs ur fighting is

Ragnarok Hulk (AA do nuffing)
    Iceman (trible immune
    Jugg AA can be used

I agree with OP but with the 4 stars he have and Theoricly Imiw works.. but u have to play... Medium all way and its really hard to do so.

Blade is and options... How: Parry inflict bleed do it till 1 power bare sp1.. rinse repeat..
    In between u can do combos (beaware u loose around 800-900 hp each thorn in uncoll)
    Heal up..

One thing I forgot to mention is Voodoo... If you drop a sp2 on an odd combo you will reduce there ability accuracy by 50%.You will take a bit of damage getting to sp2, but you also have that regen at the start. You can also use Corvus against Iceman... If you have points in Willpower, his frostbite at the start will be healing you, so you can dish out some damage and heal back up. I'd personally go with something like...

Domino for Gulk
    Corvus/IMIW/Dr Voodoo for Iceman
    AA for Juggs

Should work relatively well.
  • doom722doom722 Posts: 99
    You have quite a good team!
    DV, SS, Blade, Quake, AA
    For gulk use DV, for Iceman use SS with 10 poise charges parry heavy only, for Jugg AA, for Modok AA, for GR Blade, for MS Blade.
    You can use SS, Quake and DV if you mess up anywhere.
    Shud be good!
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Ugh, just did three champs, and my gosh, using Flame Trinity the worst thing was the Arc Overload Iron Patriot lol, Red Hulk is a monster for Thorns, awakened and with the Science synergy with Cap IW, don’t even really need domino, the physical resist is absolutely necessary. MODOK, Ghost rider, and Morningstar should be easier as I can now Optimize my team, though Darkhawk is still awful to fight lol