**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is korg a money grab?

Korg penalizes you for having an otherwise necessary mastery: dexterity. Though it’s possible to spend on revives in AW, the easiest solution is to drop 50c to remove dexterity, then another 50c to place them back for next fight. I understand masteries can provide different benefits for different fights, but is being penalized for the dexterity mastery a benefit to the game? Or just a money grabbing ploy?

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    taking off dex is a money grab? I think we've reached a new low lol
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Taking off dexterity is the lazy player's version of strategy against Korg:

https://youtu.be/IJF6Yd5J_uo

Intercepting is enough to solo Korg without much strategy needed.
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Raymundo86 wrote: »
    That’s a disturbing trend in this game and will be its downfall imo. They took away the featured crystals...ok I get that, trying preserve longevity of game but now it seems a lot of gameplay is more about rng than skill. If that’s the case than let’s make it a turn based rpg lol.
    it's already starting to go down. I can tell by the sentiment around the game and in several alliances.

• Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    All champions are cash grabs, some more successful than others.
  • Options
    Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    That’s a disturbing trend in this game and will be its downfall imo. They took away the featured crystals...ok I get that, trying preserve longevity of game but now it seems a lot of gameplay is more about rng than skill. If that’s the case than let’s make it a turn based rpg lol.
    it's already starting to go down. I can tell by the sentiment around the game and in several alliances.

Can I see your survey results? Or was it just you and couple of your mates speaking for millions?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

The amount of times people have said the game is going down indicates the longest death in history.

That's twice in two days I agree with you. Quick, say something ridiculous lol